β€œMust have the Pasta! πŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸβ€

Todd English's Olives
Price range: US$31 - US$44
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Went for a romantic dinner. Thought it would be more intimate but we were sat very close to another couple. So close you can literally hear their conversation. But the Pasta was AMAZING! Definitely worth it!

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We were here last week and it was one of the best meals I’ve ever had in Vegas. We managed to get an outside seat with an excellent view of the fountains. The food was fantastic and the staff were great! Will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Great menu, but sitting at the bar having a drink while discussing bourbon with the bartender was great.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Had to wait longer than usual for service. Got our water glasses filled and asked for lemon to squeeze in water, it came towards the end of the meal. I ordered the lasagna, and got exactly five, with a sauce lightly poured over them. Other tables got bread and/or salad, I got neither. So for the price of my meal, it was $23 and I was hungry when I left. My wife had the flatbread and by the sound of every bite, it was very , if not to well done. Two meals, on the smallish side , and two drinks, $86.

1  Thank Bob R
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Super romantic date night restaurant! If you want a first class meal with incredible food and service I would definitely recommend this incredible restaurant! Amazing steak