“Amazing View of The Fountain”
Review of Todd English's Olives - CLOSED

Todd English's Olives
Price range: US$31 - US$44
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We come here every time we're in Vegas. Quick Tip: You have to make a reservation a month ahead of time. If you have not done so, go to Bellagio's website, reserve on line but you have to pick the 5:00 p.m, that's when they open. Well at least this is what we did last time we came with no reservation. Although you've made a reservation for 5:00 p.m., you have to be there at least half an hour early to line up outside if you want to secure an outdoor seating.

Outdoor seating is your best spot. You could enjoy your food and watch the fountain show at the same time.

Food and drinks is so-so. We come here for the view, to sit, have a drink, relax and enjoy the show.

It's a little pricey, but we don't mind. I'd rather sit, drink and enjoy watching the show than be downstairs with the crowd.

It's a good experience. Trust me! At least try it once! And you'll keep coming back again and again.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

OK, so if you read my reviews you will notice that less then 5% get 5 Starr’s. Not only does Olives deserve 5 stars but I would give it a 6th star if I could. Let’s start with location which is perfect right in Bellagio. Next be sure to make a reservation as it gets pretty crowded. Next consider eating on the outside balcony overlooking the fountains. The balcony is first come first served so you need to be strategic. We had a 7pm reservation so we stoped by the desk and put our name down for outside. They told us to check back around 7:10 which we did and we were seated right away. We had a nice table on the rail overlooking the lagoon. Every 15 minutes we were in prime position to see the show. tarted with a Shrimp appetizer which was great and ordered steak for dinner. The food was cooked perfectly and the recommended wine went perfectly. The service was awesome and we decided to split a dessert which was also great. It was our 35th anniversary and the bill came to $350.00 ($10.00 per year!!) It was one of the few times I didn’t even care what the bill was, it was that good!! It also helped that we had front row seats for 8 fountain shows. Just a perfect evening.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Had the beef carpaccio and the tuna tartare for our first course. I had the burger and my girlfriend enjoyed the ricotta ravioli. Great place with a great view of the fountains.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a birthday dinner outside New Year’s Day.
With patio heaters keeping us warm we enjoyed a stunning meal beside the fountains.
The service and food were both outstanding. I can recommend the ‘Lobster thermadore’ cooked to perfection it was gorgeous. I had a few glasses of a prosecco cocktail which was absolutely the best I’ve ever had - unfortunately I’ve forgotten the name.
The food and ambience were both wonderful. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I always stop here for a good pint and great pub food. Wings, pretzels, poutine, lobster roll, shashito peppers and mozzarella cheese - all good!

1  Thank HotelFAndBGuru