“Authentic Ramen Shop”
Review of Fukumimi Ramen

Fukumimi Ramen
Ranked #854 of 5,379 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I read a previous review on this place discussing the dissappointment on being served a half an egg in their ramen, however, that is a standard expectation. Now, from the outside I was initially concerned but don't let that stop you from entering. The service was authentic and polite and the noodles were great unlike another previous review that I read on this place. The prices are perfect. So if you like ramen, it was a nice place to eat and to take a break from the Las Vegas Strip with plenty of parking. Enjoy!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

The wife and I were looking for a ramen place closer to our house than in Chinatown. We found one for sure at Fukumimi. They offer ramen in several different variations. I had the one named after the restaurant, the Fukumimi. It comes with seasoned egg, sprouts, extra pork chashu, and a seaweed paper garnish. It was delicious. The wife had the tonkatso miso ramen. Also very good. They also have killer gyoza and tasty kimchi.
It is a small location, so if they are busy there is a good chance you will have to wait a while. Don’t let that stop you from going, though. We are going back and we think you should too!

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Had the fukumimi ramen. Amazing. Small little spot with shared bench all along the wall and small tables. Seats maybe 12-16 people max. Super friendly staff who will answer all your ramen questions lol. Hands down, the best ramen we've had since Hawaii. It has become one of our go-to spots. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Was visiting LV for work and wanted something off the strip for lunch one weekday. Found this Ramen place but you would either have to drive there or take a taxi.

I didn't mind taking a drive there since the food was pretty good. I ordered the dumplings for appetizer and those were yummy. I ordered the miso Ramen and while I have had better, it was still good if you are in the mood for ramen soup noodles. Ramen is all about the noodles and the broth. The broth was good, but I thought the noodles were a little over cooked. The noodles should have a springy chewiness to it but it was a bit mushy so I think it was just overlooked a little. Not gonna give it a bad review based on that since it was still delicious, just not 5 star.

The place itself is rather small so expect a wait if you go at popular times. I went for lunch and there were already people waiting to get in at 11:30AM when it opens. Always a good sign for any eatery when people are willing to wait to get in. They have tables and also a counter which is good for solo diners like me on business. I am sure the people I saw eating were locals so if the locals come, you know it is worth checking out.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

The place is small and narrow just like a typical ramen place in Japan. There were not many seat/table so we had to wait for a bit. We visited around 3:40PM.

While waiting, I was watching the cook preparing the ramen. He kept moving and filling the bowls with such a nice flow. Very entertaining to watch!

I had Spicy Tonkotsu Ramen ... So delicious! Loved it!. My sister had Tori Ramen, she needed an extra egg as it only came with half-egg. We also had Edamame and Honey Chicken for sharing. Everything was delicious. Price was good too!.