“Amazing Noodles!”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Ate here the evening we arrived without a reservation. There was about a 10 minute wait, which was perfect. We started with the Shut Mai, we both loved them...just be aware, the hot mustard is not routine, it has wasabi it in, which I discovered after dipping my first dumpling and eating it...I felt it to the tip of my ears. It didn't last long, but I used it more sparingly. My husband had the Shrimp Pad Thai, one of the best he said he has ever eaten. My Sweet & Spicy Shrimp Noodles were also excellent. My only regret is that we didn't eat here with a group of people so that we could have shared more dishes to taste, there were lots of things on the menu we wanted to try.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,314)

Reviewed 3 September 2017

If you're Asian, you know you have to have Asian food every other day. This is an option i would recommend. They have a variety of Asian foods, mostly Chinese with a little bit of Taipei, Vietnam, etc. I ordered a bit much for Me, My Wife, and my 10 y.o. Son but i was hungry at the time. The dim sum is great and they have it available at dinner as well as side dishes. Very good quality. We also had different noodles and they were excellent. The fried rice was good but i would classify as excellent. bill came to $132 with tip so expensive for Asian food but everything at this hotel is up there. Still it was good, i didn't feel like we got ripped off. Quality was good enough to justify price.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

My Husband's cousin brought 20 people here for dinner the other night prior to her wedding. We were sat at 2 tables for 10.

The service was good, the ambience in the restaurant was nice. But the food was lacking.

We ordered the spareribs with yam cube.. and only ate one bite each. There was no meat, only fat on the steamed bits of pork. Very disappointing.

I had the Chicken Pad Thai and found the flavors to be ordinary.
My husband had the beef with black bean and was extremely disappointed with the red and green peppers in the dish. ( they were so flavorless and bland.)

A few of the other guests at the table agreed with our opinion of the food being mediocre. So we're not likely to dine at Noodles in The Bellagio any time in the future.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delicious food and amazing service. We ended up going everyday for a treat. The beef soup noodle is the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Party of 3 after the "O" show on a Friday night, which was great by the way, and we sampled a good portion of the menu. After about a 30 minute wait we were seated. First impression is that it was extremely NOISY and hard to hold conversations. Get past that, then you have a simple straight forward noodles menu that will suffice for most that are craving NOODLES. Of all that we ordered, the Beef and the duck were the favorites. We had DIMSUM, Shrimp Balls, Pot Stickers, WONTON Noodles, beer and more (see photos). The noodles did not seem to be fresh made and the prices, you can see them in the menu photo around $15) are probably the cheapest you can find in Bellagio Hotel. Wait staff was friendly and timely. No complaints, would eat here again and recommend. Thanks for reading and if this review helps give a thumbs up!

1  Thank WHDSM