“never tired of this staple”
Review of Noodles

Noodles
Ranked #502 of 5,275 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

great food and always dependable. convenient and so comforting for good Chinese noodles or food. always come here when we stay here.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,347)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The best Pad Thai I have ever had. My boys loved the Mongolian beef. Everything was delicious. Long line to get in, but totally worth the wait!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Called in here on arrival in LV and had a really super mid-afternoon lunch.
The duck, pork and rice was fabulous.....so much so, we cleared our plates and decided to call in again later on our holiday.
Arrived at a slightly later time this time and the meat wasn't quite as moist as previously although still good. However, there was some left this time.....
Service was good on both occasions - just the right amount of attention.
Good value for money and will call in again on our next trip but earlier in the afternoon as on our first visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When comparing this restaurant to Noodles Asia with the Venetian, I would say this place has more of a variety and slightly bigger portion sizes. They both have one similar dish 'Schezuan beef bowl' at Venetian and 'Mandarin Beef Stew Noodle'. I would say it is more flavorful at the Venetian but a lot bigger portion size at this location. If I had to choose, I would eat chose the Venetians. It's a whole lot better.
I also tried their fried rice, Dan Dan Noodles, dim sum, and Congee. I would have to say all of it was bland, just like there beef noodle stew. I had to add their chili sauce to everything to not only spice (was not really spicy either) things up but also to add flavor.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Over priced, but it’s Vegas in the Bellagio. Nice waitstaff. Super quick delivery. Mango sticky rice is always a winner.