21,824 results
All reviewssw steakhousele revered cardtower suitebeautiful hotelfloor to ceiling windowsfashion show mallother hotelsstrip viewper dayhigh floortreasure islandcasino floorfour seasonsresort feemandalay baytableau
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I stay with the Wynn each year for a work conference. As an aside, I have also stayed at Encore many times for trips with friends/family, and think very highly of Encore as well. Despite their being more affordable options, it is never a question that I stay at the Wynn when I come for business. The front desk representative was kind enough to offer me water upon check-in, the floor staff is always helpful with directions, and the restaurants are second to none. During my stay, I dined at almost all of the restaurants and on behalf of myself and many colleagues, bravo. I always love Costa Di Mare for our last night. Mizumi and Wazuzu are excellent as well. And, our waitress at Terrace Pointe Cafe was the sweetest. Lastly, I cannot speak highly enough about the security & housekeeping staff. I absentmindedly left some items in my room safe; clearly items important to me. Je'nae called me after hours because she assumed I would be worried and wanted me to be able to rest easy knowing they had been turned in. She is a saint. Only warnings would be (1) bad reception on low floor rooms and (2) be advised that bell desk will likely take much longer than estimated to come get your things - which you have to leave in the room.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jenniferlD4312TU
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Several friends came to Las Vegas and joined in the celebration of a special birthday for a special friend. We all stayed at the Wynn and had a chance to try some of the on-site restaurants. They were all excellent.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Be very careful when booking this hotel, they are not helpful if booking from a 3rd party booking agent. Try to book directly with Hotel Try not to deal wih their Wholesale side of Hotel. The Hotel is lovely, things are a little pricey (even for Vegas). The hotel staff in the casino are very nice and helpful. The clubs are fun but crowded, so get ready fo a wait.The stores attached are lovely and fun to visit.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2017

This is the second time I have stayed at the Wynn, specifically in the tower suites. I have to say 99% of my stay there is always brilliant, the rooms and service are great, as well as the pool and everything else the hotel has to offer. my only annoyance is that you are never able to guarantee anything at the hotel which is frustrating when travelling in a large group. for example you cannot guarantee rooms on the same floor, you cant guarantee a room with a certain view, even for a poolside cabanna you cant guarantee it on the tower suite level which is annoying as a tower suite guest. however my overall experience is always good and I look forward to going back.

Stayed: August 2017
3  Thank SammyKingston7
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

- exclusive and helpful staff
- we made a few changes in the font desk and there was no problem at all
- wonderful, clean room and gorgeous view
- the Buffet was 5 stars, great & tasty foods