“Holy Cannoli!! Great food!”
Review of Buddy V's

Buddy V's
Reserve with OpenTable
Buddy V's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 4,985 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2015

Awesome food and service here. My husband and I visited here for lunch. We both had their lunch special which included your choice of appetizer, entrée, and dessert. I had the Caesar salad, meatball sub, and cannoli, all of which were fantastic!! Do yourself a favor and visit here for a nice, laid back, casual lunch or dinner!

1  Thank MSTravelinQueen

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

Very good. My wife and I both had pizza. Great pizza, but my request to leave off a ingredient wasn't followed by the kitchen. Service seems to be a team approach. We weren't attended to by our waitress very frequently, but did have several other staff members stop at our table to assist us. We did expect a larger dessert menu, considering this is the "Cake Boss's" restaurant.

1  Thank J-from-Marysville
Reviewed 19 September 2015

We were attending Rock of Ages at the Venetian and one person in our group was really craving some fettuccine Alfredo. I could find Italian but no fettuccine Alfredo on the Buddy V's menu. We still decided to eat there and was not disappointed at all. We were seated fast and had excellent service. I saw they had a pre theater dinner from 5 to 7, salad, entrée, and dessert. I should have asked if it could be shared because the regular portions were large. Two had the chicken parm, one had the lasagna, and I had the cheese ravioli. My husband and I shared the Caesar salad and we both agreed it was one of the best dressed and tasting Caesar dressing we had.

1  Thank dietcoke22
Reviewed 19 September 2015

We stopped at Buddy V's at the recommendation of a friend while we were in Las Vegas. It was beyond our expectations - the service (!), food, and atmosphere were all first rate. This is a very popular restaurant - recommend booking with Open Table to make sure you get a seat!

Reviewed 19 September 2015

Great authentic Italian food like mama makes . The buffata cheese was so delicious in the capreses salad and the chicken Parmesan was amazing .

1  Thank FionaFen