“Nacho nacho nacho nacho”
Review of Planet Hollywood

Planet Hollywood
Ranked #902 of 5,412 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$16 - US$16
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Experience the stars on the strip! Enjoy lunch or dinner at the top of the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace on the Las Vegas Strip. Dine on the outdoor patio above the Vegas Strip or enjoy our delicious international menu while surrounded by hundreds of props, costumes and other memorabilia.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

You guessed it the Nachos as a starter are enough for 4 people! We had them between 2 of us and was about full before even getting to main course, let’s just say there was no need for desserts! Good service and mega portions

Write a ReviewReviews (1,342)

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This was my 2nd visit. My first visit few years back was go great, I forced my friends to come with me here. I got a dining card, which gives me 50% off the entire bill, not including booze. I ordered the appy wheel, but apparently, I don't get discount on that. It does not mention on the terms and condition. We ordered the nacho instead, but it was horrible, salty and bland at same time (I never knew this is possible until now), and soggy. The quality of nachos was equivalent to $3 nacho at the 7/11. melted cheez whiz, watery chili, and 6 pieces of pickled jalapeno on the top, with a spoonful of guacamole. The waitress never stopped by the check on us. I ordered the burger and fries. burger was dried and fries were cripsy, but really oily. It was disgusting and i'm never going there again.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Although the prices here are kind of high, on par with the rest of Las Vegas, the portions are fairly impressive. I ordered the nacho platter appetizer. That is enough food to feed 2 adults as an entrée! It was pretty good with a good amount of meat on it. We also ordered the cheese dip appetizer as an entrée, and that is also enough for 1 meal. The fajita platter and chicken parmesan were also decent sized although still expensive to us. The sauce used in the chicken parmesan tasted kind of funny, a bit sweet. Otherwise, it was a good sized piece of chicken. The fajitas could have been a little more substantial for the price. Also, you only get flour tortillas--no corn. They only give you 3 to begin with but you can ask for as much as you need for free. The server was very nice and friendly.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Our party was surprised to find this restaurant wasn’t near the Planet Hollywood hotel. It’s quite a hike. We had made reservations but they were able to accommodate us early so we could watch the NCAA games. Our waitress was great. The only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 was the limited menu options for food. The drink menu was longer!

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We loved the Asian chicken salad. Very big with lots of chicken. The dressing was spicy but very good. We were disappointed with the restaurant decor. It looked very worn. They accepted the tix4tonight dining card, so the price was Great!

Been to Planet Hollywood? Share your experiences!