“Try the sampler dessert!”
Review of Maggiano's

Maggiano's
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 5,374 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$30 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Maggiano's is conveniently located at the Fashion Show Mall on the world famous Las Vegas Boulevard. Our 325 seat dining room is ideal for a romantic dinner for two, a festive gathering or a group lunch. Maggiano's specializes in serving generous portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine, served family style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a vast selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and delicious desserts.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had a nice lunch, stuffed mushrooms were tasty, the lobster pasta was good. The sampler dessert platter was amazing, I highly recommend it if you have room for dessert. It’s cheaper than two desserts and they were all delicious. Can’t wait to come back and eat here again.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,036)

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered online (we're staying at the Encore two block away) ... Order was supposed to be ready in 30 minutes but it was ready in 20. I picked up the order and everything was smooth and quick. The food was amazing (big portions and very tasty).

Just what we wanted. Recommend!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

While the restaurant location is not my favorite, it had a very nice atmosphere inside. I was also skeptical of the quality since it is a chain restaurant. I was surprised to learn that everything they made is from scratch, and I loved that one could build your own bruschetta as an appetizer. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, so I would recommend it to others who are staying on that end of the strip.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Would usually have been a 5 star rating (have been coming to this location for a decade). However the twin lobster tail entree sizes were smaller than I have ever seen (ordered the same entree for years). Complained to waiter who did bring out an additional lobster tail however the experience left a bad taste in my mouth. Time to seek out another vacation place.

1  Thank susankS5124HS
Reviewed 26 March 2018

One of the things I love about Vegas it there's something for everyone. Maggiano's is a reliable standby where you're guaranteed to get good food without breaking the bank. The service is friendly and functional. The atmosphere is comfortable. The food is tasty and large portions. I highly recommend the lasagna.

Been to Maggiano's? Share your experiences!