5,908 results
All reviews bowling alley movie theater garden buffet coronado cafe steak and shake off the strip del mar deli coupon book primarily prime rib oyster bar bingo hall club card rental car minute drive the mexican restaurant airport shuttle rooms are large
Reviewed 3 May 2016

We were down for a wrestling tournament and it was a great facility to host the event as everything was in one place. The hotel was nice and the pool was refreshing. It worked well to have so many restaurants in one place. My only complaint as with all casinos in Vegas is the smoking.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
hoteloperations2016, Hotel Operations at South Point Hotel Casino and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Thank you for being a valued guest and for the 4 star rating! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the tournament as well as your overall experience. Your feedback is very important to us and we will share your comment on the ventilation with our management team. It really is our pleasure to have stay with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Fun casino with nightly drawings from 500 free play to $10K with players card entry, gets a bit crowded around the drawing time, but great staff, friendly service and lots to do! Bowling and Theater on sight.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for such a great review and for the 4 star rating! We’re glad to hear you enjoyed the slot promotion and we appreciate the compliments on our staff. Your feedback is very important to us and we will share this with our management team. It really is our pleasure to have stay with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

I'm am born and raised in Las Vegas , about nine years ago my mother and I started going to the South Point to enjoy their spa and amenities . We had tried other places but nothing compares to South Point. We now go every four weeks, check in on Monday , 80 minute massages Tuesday morning , lunch in the Coronado cafe then back to the spa for 80 minute facials , then room service that evening. Being a local I can tell you that the South Point is "old Vegas" , Michael Gaughan has put together one of the best staffed hotels around, everyone is exceptional !! If your looking for a place to relax and enjoy your vacation , this the place !!

Room tip: I'm a smoker, so only one floor 18. Favorite room 1833 , close to elevators because my mom is 89 years old.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Wow, thank you for such an awesome review and for the 5 star rating! We really do love our locals, and we very much appreciate your patronage. Your feedback is what makes our property so special and we will share this with our management team. Thanks for making the South Point your place to stay and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

We were here for an event in the conference center and didn't have a car. The room was great, the overall service was good, and we never had to leave the hotel for anything. gym, pool, movie theater, and a bunch of restaurants.

I would stay here again and my only complaint is the cigarette smoke in the lobby and casino.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for being a valued guest and for the 4 star rating. We really do have a variety of amenities here and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your overall experience. Your feedback on the ventilation is very important to us and we will share this with our management team. We hope the conference was a success and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you again.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

This was me and my boyfriends first time in las vegas. I researched hotels for 2 months prior to our trip. I have to say that south point hotel was the best decision that I had made. It has 11 restaurants which serve everything from burgers to sushi to buffets to steak to oysters! It also has a bowling alley, swimming pool, bingo hall, movie theater all under 1 roof! Awesome! The room was big the bed was comfortable and the bathroom was great. My only problem is there was no refrigerator and if you wanted one you had to pay a daily fee. It also has a shuttle to the airport and strip! We didn't have to leave the hotel if we didn't want to because there was so much to do! I had a great time and will definitely be back! South point is my go to hotel!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sbrown579

Wow, thank you for such an awesome review and for the 5 star rating! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your overall experience and we appreciate you sharing your special day with us. Your feedback on the refrigerators is very important to us and we will pass this on to our management team. Happy Belated Birthday to you and we look forward to serving you again.