US$245
US$398
US$247
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$323
US$249
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$230
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$120
US$109
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$129
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Tuscany Suites & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$129
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$121
US$104
US$269
US$209
  • Pool
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$209
VEGAS.com
4,362 results
All reviewsbowling alleygrand cafeyard houseoff the stripfeast buffetmovie theatercanyon viewkids questfood courtt bonedowntown summerlinpool areaminute drivebeautiful resortresort feefree shuttlesoaking tub
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I have stayed here 6X, beginning in 2006 when it first opened.It is the most luxurious of the Station Casino chain in Vegas, built 2X the cost of Green Valley Ranch. I earned comp stays by using their players club card.My most recent comped stay included NO resort fee (but Internet is extra). I love the relatively peaceful feeling of being 25 minutes from the Strip (use Summerlin Pkwy) and only 10 minutes from Red Rock Conservation area.Renting a car at the airport allows me the freedom to shop at the many nearby shops ranging from Costco & CVS & Albertson's to BJ's & Olive Garden. The Casino Hotel itself is my favorite in Vegas as the rooms are beautiful. Bathtub is oversized and each room has very quiet a/c (not motion activated, hooray!) along with Bose CD players with patch cord for MP3/Ipod and flat screen TVs (one in room, one above bathtub). Glass shower is separate from bathtub.Beautiful floor to ceiling windows face either the pool/red rocks/mountains to the west...or the Strip in the distance to the east. Each bed has about 4 soft pillows and 4 more decorative pillows.The pools are gorgeous too, with plenty of servers for adult drinks... & shallow areas for the kids.Their website describes the numerous restaurants, food court, bowling alleys, and multiplex theaters that are part of the complex.Over time I have seen a decline in several areas, hurt no doubt by the bankruptcy from which they emerged in June 2011.First, there seem to be fewer desk personnel...and fewer housekeepers so I am guessing that they work harder and have more rooms to cover daily.Some rooms do not have the original amenities replaced, including bathrobes, digital scales, & wine/cocktail glasses.My last room was missing a remote for the Bose which I only discovered after loading the CD, thereby blasting me with sound and the only way to stop it was to unplug the unit.My call to the desk for a remote (or a control panel) led me to be put on hold for 10 minutes and a subsequent 55 minute wait for them to deliver it.Other cutbacks comparing my last room from my earlier rooms were the elimination of free water, bath salts, pen/paper, and corkscrew.Previous reviews have noted there are usually only 2 drinking glasses and very dark lighting to which I would add "be careful of the bed corners, they are sharp and jut out." I have yet to encounter an unfriendly worker despite the cutbacks, so I tip well and look forward to my next visit as this is still my favorite Vegas hotel.

Room Tip: There are VERY long corridors so ask for a room close to the MAIN (not pool) elevator.If hotel is not busy, request high floor CANYON VIEW for Red Rocks and Mountain views.If there is an outdoor summer concert by the pool, however, you should request a STRIP view to avoid the loud music.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Abbot71
Reviewed 25 September 2012 via mobile

The Red Rock Resort is about 30 min west of the strip and a very quick ride from the airport if you take the outer belt. The rooms were huge and very clean. The air quality in the rooms was also excellent (for those of you with allergies like I have). The pools (about 9 in a cluster) were beautiful and your kids will love them. If you want to go the strip they have free shuttles, but I you strongly recommend you rent a car, because the shuttle service ends at 10 PM.

The hotel staff and casino staff were excellent and helpful. Take the money you would've spent on a cheesy room on the strip treat yourself to a great experience.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 24 September 2012

The hotel is majestic. The management is poor. We were given a room with dirty linens and an un-made bed.
The hotel was regal. The interior was awesome marble and leather and crystal. The casino was fun, and there was a movie theater and bowling alley in the casino complex. The buffet is superb. The pool was refreshing. The view was inspiring and relaxing. What a beautiful complex!
But,we were fleeced by fees and, customer service is an afterthought. We were there for a business convention and at times felt out of place among the gamblers. No coffee makers in the room, and no free coffee in the lobby. Not even a bowl of fruit. Everything was extra. Room Internet was included in our "Resort Fee" but it did not cover the lobby, which was an extra charge. The refrigerator and a tray in the room was filled with $6. a bag chips and $7. a bottle water; an empty refrigerator was $15. extra per night. They even closed the pool early one day so they could make more money on an expensive show they were having at an amphitheater in the hotel complex. They needed the pool staff to sell refreshments and help set up that show, so they just shut down the pool which was included in the resort fee.
They run a free shuttle to the strip and the airport. Both shuttles stop early, and begin late. They stopped so early that we had to take public transit from the airport to the hotel. They stop early enough to make it hard to visit the strip- they want you back at their hotel casino early so you spend money there instead. The shuttle also started too late in the day for us to sign up for a tour to the Grand Canyon which left from the strip. Instead, they encourage you to take a tour with one of their partners who offer only private tours (at two to three times the cost). There is a beautiful national park five miles down the road but the hotel does not run a shuttle to the park, nor do they tell you about the ability to rent bicycles to visit the park.
They even differentiate between regular and VIP elevators and you pay extra to get a better elevator!
If I were planning to spend a weekend gambling and spending money to impress someone, I might consider the hotel. For the rest of us, the hotel, casino complex and the meeting facilities have a marvelous potential, unfortunately the service falls short and we would never want to return again.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view. There are nearby strip malls with drug stores and supermarkets.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank R G
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Interesting place rooms were clean, staff were friendly and professional. I would definitely go back. The locals were very polite as well. There is a Buffett, which was worth it with the discount. I would even consider moving out there.

Room Tip: Request a higher floor, the views are better. You can get a pool view or strip view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2012

We were unsure about booking at the Red Rock d/t the many neg. comments,but I can asure you that I am glad we did!! We enjoyed our 5 night stay with out a hitch! We found the rooms guiet,clean.with a great view of the strip at night. The service in the Cafe,Buffet and the Yard House was great and so was the food. The pool area was busy and well kept but we are not pool persons so we just toured around it. We visited a few of the lounges while gambling and as well found the service friendly and efficient.
Over all I would not hesitate in a heart beat to return to the Red Rock,as a matter of fact we plan to do so!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple