“Great budget place to stay, but prepare for some incoveniences.”

Hooters Casino Hotel
Ranked #131 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Vancouver, Canada
“Great budget place to stay, but prepare for some incoveniences.”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I stayed at hooters when it first opened about 5 years ago and it was okay at that time, it is just the old San Remo renovated. I stayed there again Feb 29-mar2 because it was only $14/night!! Now there is a 9.95 resort fee they charge per night but I was aware Of that before I booked. My room had a pool view, I could see it over top of the rooftop air conditioning and other units. Not the nicest view. I was woken up with a bang at 5am this morning because the room beside me was taking a shower, it was insanely loud, I though someone was in my room. Airport noise can also be quite heavy.

Pros:
Close to strip, right across from MGM
cheap cheap cheap
Hootera girls and good wings
When you check in you get coupOns for 20 free wings, and 2 free beers

Cons:
Noise
Not clean
Toilet runs
Shower leaks

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank HonestDon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (563)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Madison, WI
Reviewed 2 March 2012

This review is based on the show and restaurant only. Did not stay at the hotel.
Raack n Roll show was very bad. There are only 4 girls in the show and they dance to pre-recorded rock music. The comic is semi-funny. Do not waste your money even if you can go for $20. There are plenty other shows in vegas that are much better. Also, the waitress tried to stiff us on change for drinks. Shorted us $10. I do believe it was on purpose!!! I wonder how many other people she did this to that were not paying attention!!!!!!! We called her on it and got our $10. She claimed it was a mistake. I don't think so! Also, we paid for the VIP which included a lame hooters t-shirt (because they were out of the Raack n Roll ones) and a quick picture. They took the picture quick and hurried us on our way. Do not go to this show!!!!!

Restaurant: Ordered the fish tacos--- terrible. The side of coleslaw tasted like plain cabbage. I got my meal for free as I complained. I could not even eat it. However, we had to go to the show so I could not get anything else to eat. And just to let you know....I am not one to complain much and pretty much eat anything.

The only thing good about this place was the casino...and that's not saying much. It is pretty run down and old. I can only imagine what the rooms are like in the hotel!

Don't waste your time or money here no matter how cheap it is. There are so many other great places in Vegas!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Washington
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I like that this is a smaller hotel, It is not fancy. It has kind of a beachy theme and is pretty casual. We have stayed there a few times and often paid only $19.00 for the room.( be careful there is a resort? fee) it is not 2 miles from the front desk to the elevator to your room. The rooms are roomy and clean,. One of my favorite things about this hotel is the pool area. It has a few different pools and being Hooters there are not a lot of yelling children splashing you.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank designbytheyard
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I've stayed here a dozen or more times. Never had a dirty room/bathroom or seen bugs of any kind. It's a great value. great location, and I have ALWAYS been treated well (not because of gambling). The casino is small and quaint. Like the bar locations. It tends to be more of an adult crowd as it should be in Vegas.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
canada
Reviewed 1 March 2012

This Hotel matches the 30 dollar price tag - but there were ants in the bathtub and its somewhat run down.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business