“Fight tour”

The Ultimate Las Vegas Fight Tour
Ranked #30 of 244 Tours in Las Vegas
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The "Vegas Fight Tour" explores the exciting world of MMA and Boxing. You'll visit Las Vegas' premiere training facilities during our exclusive itinerary and have the opportunity to take photos, purchase gym merchandise, and maybe even interact with some of your favorite fighters while learning the rich history of the "Fight Capital of the World".
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Terry was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly, I took this tour by myself and he was very interactive with me, this was the highlight of my vacation!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
All reviews
"prints"
"tmt"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Having taken the tour 4 years ago and had a brilliant time my daughter booked the tour again for my 60th birthday while we were in Vegas for her wedding.
This is the ultimate tour for anyone even vaguely interested in boxing or mma. It is something you’d never get anywhere else, Terry’s knowledge and connections throughout the fight world is immense and he tries to make it a memorable event for everyone in a professional and yet super cool manner.
I actually got to live my dream in a full size octagon performing a triangle choke with double finger salute (thank you Jeremiah for being such a good sport) my homage to Nathan Diaz.
Thank you guys best birthday ever!!!!!!!!

1  Thank bonita k
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We loved the tour everyone who comes to Vegas should go you won't regret it. Our tour guide was excellent and gyms awesome.