Book In Advance

from US$99.99
from US$148.99
from US$19.99
More Info
All reviews floyd mayweather great information behind the scenes birthday present take photos his knowledge an incredible experience interesting facts couture mma terry fighter trainers insight prints vegas club
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Having taken the tour 4 years ago and had a brilliant time my daughter booked the tour again for my 60th birthday while we were in Vegas for her wedding.
This is the ultimate tour for anyone even vaguely interested in boxing or mma. It is something you’d never get anywhere else, Terry’s knowledge and connections throughout the fight world is immense and he tries to make it a memorable event for everyone in a professional and yet super cool manner.
I actually got to live my dream in a full size octagon performing a triangle choke with double finger salute (thank you Jeremiah for being such a good sport) my homage to Nathan Diaz.
Thank you guys best birthday ever!!!!!!!!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank bonita k
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We loved the tour everyone who comes to Vegas should go you won't regret it. Our tour guide was excellent and gyms awesome.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Took our son for his Birthday present, he was in total Awe! Transport was great! Our host
was very good, Recommended for sure..

Date of experience: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I had a lot of fun our tour guide Terry is a really cool dude and he did a great job he knows a lot about MMA, Boxing and Vegas. My favorite part is when I got to meet Mayweather Sr and seeing Ali and Tyson old training spot.

Date of experience: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I booked a private tour as a surprise for my Husband's 30th Birthday whilst in Vegas and wow it was great! Chris, the tour guide was great and it was such an incredible experience, I would definitely recommend to any boxing fans brilliant experience! Thanks Chris!

Date of experience: September 2017