“Amazing ”

The Beatles - Love - Cirque du Soleil
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to a lot of cirque shows and they never disappoint. So much amazing scenes all at the same time. It’s so nice to have Beattie music that you could sing along to. I’ve seen Ka, O and now this one. Definitely worth the money and time. It was better then the JLO show I saw the night previous.

Write a ReviewReviews (16,045)
All reviews
in 2,545 reviews
"tickets"
in 1,226 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

too many reviews saying 'i don't know Beatles music' and 'too much politics' etc. blah blah blah - I've seen this show 10 times now and I'd recommend the 200 sections, you get a great view of everything. it's a fantastic, lively, energetic show with so much happening you'll be looking everywhere - The revamp of some of the sequences was a good idea and has kept the show fresh - Ii have gone to the show a couple of times on my own (while my wife shops at the Fashion Show Mall) and managed to get the advertised $55 which end up as $75 after 'taxes and fees' but still best value - will more than likely go again next time I'm in Vegas!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This was our second visit. It's been a few years since our first. We have seen almost every Cirque show out there, we travel near and far to see them. This one is unique in you will know the words and can sing along or tap your feet, bob your head, whatever. So in that respect, I think the audience feels more participatory. It still contains the theatrics and the acrobatics and amazing feats. Great show for all ages. I would say if you have never seen a cirque show, this is a good place to start. While this event does not have a restaurant, there are restaurants in the hotel (the mirage) which are excellent.

1  Thank Tami B
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I really wanted to LOVE this show - but it just didn’t get past just being liked
Visually stunning - tick
Great music - double tick!
Execution - not great (there were several tech issues tonight where lighting effects were late or just didn’t happen. Plus - ‘Back in the USSR’ segment was not accompanied by anything other than several of the performers literally stood still for the full duration of the track)
Variety - if u like trapeze/aerial stuff then this show is deffo for u. I just was waiting for the showstopper trick/stunt that never truly came. Every other CDS I have seen has something that has everyone talking on the way out - this unfortunately didn’t imho
That said - I do think the cast were let down a little by the tech team
I’m glad I saw it but wouldn’t rush back

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

While in Vegas, decided to go to see Love. I wasn't quite sure what to expect and was almost scared off by the $130 minimum price tag (Although got a military rate). First of all, big Beatles fan. I would have enjoyed just sitting and listening to the music. The show was pretty impressive. The one bad side is that at times there was so much going on between the stage and in the air above it that you didn't know where to look. Well worth your time if you like this type of show, now my wife wants to go.