“Burgers! Enough said”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #286 of 5,300 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great service, good menu, plenty of choices including vegetarian options! Burgers cooked to order and come out tasting fresh, overall a great place to grab a burger in Vegas

Write a ReviewReviews (1,341)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I'm pretty sure Homer would love it too. I had the Bobby Blue and Bacon . It was cooked perfectly and completely delicious. The amount of blue cheese dressing (I'm guessing here) was a bit much, but otherwise, it was nice, crunchy bacon and terrific. The shake I had was just vanilla, but it was perfect. I appreciate the big straw you get as well. The buttermilk onion rings were fantastic as well as the fries. Certainly cut straight from a potato, which I also appreciate. It's a definite stop in for anytime you're close by and walking the strip. I'd go back, no questions asked.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We actually didn't know this was bobby flay's place until we were eating. It was delicious! The burger was juicy and everything you want in a perfectly constructed burger. The onion rings were to die for.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Very good burgers and yummy onion rings. Overall pretty fun and can see why he's known for making flavoursome burgers!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This is a fast food place where you order at the counter and get the food delivered at the table. The lady at the front was not very welcoming, she was likely at the end of her shift. I saw a kids menu online and asked for it. This lady said there is no kids menu, so we had a regular burger cut in half (I have two kids). Burger and fries looked ok. Bathroom has a code, this is the only place where we encountered a code. Very inconvenient for kids. Overall, with Bobby Flay's reputation on TV, and a palace on the name, I expected more.