3,962 results
All reviews lux tower umami burger northside cafe foxtail pool bazaar meat w hotel the north end unagi monorail stop convention center younger crowd the main strip pizza place self parking strip hotels katsuya perq
Reviewed 16 February 2016

The SLS has been something of an outlier in Vegas. It's at the "wrong" end of the Strip, where the Sahara was located. People has said they walk in and it's depressing. Well, it can be a bit odd to walk in and see the tables only 40-50% filled -- it makes the place look somewhat empty, and that, I suppose, could seem depressing.

BUT IT'S NOT!

As the SLS is not a part of the Tribute Portfolio, and thus Starwood, I took advantage of a Starwood promotion to stay here for a part of the Valentine's Day weekend. Staying in a room on the 20th floor of the World Tower, we had a beautiful view of downtown Vegas and the mountains beyond. The room itself may be small, but we didn't once feel that, as the SLS did a great job with the remodel and its use of mirrors made the room feel much larger. The bed was comfortable, the rooms quiet, and the staff attentive.

We'll definitely be back . . .

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JasonBrandtLewis
Crystal L, Guest Relations Manager at SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2016

Dear JasonBrandtLewis,

Thank you so much for your feedback on the SLS Las Vegas. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our guest rooms, décor, and staff. All of your comments are valued and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next trip to Las Vegas!

Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

My friends and I decided to have a girls weekend in Vegas so we stayed here two nights. Everything about our stay was amazing. The decor throughout the hotel is super cute and our room was perfect. The location is a little far from where we went out at night but they have some great clubs, restaurants, and a beautiful pool (that had just opened for the season). We started our Friday night at Foxtail nightclub which if you're looking for a club to party it's a great option.

I work in the industry and I find it incredibly important to recognize that good customer service is what brings success. I was not let down with the staff here, everyone we came into contact with was beyond helpful. We ate breakfast two mornings at Northside cafe which was great. The food is excellent and although they were extremely busy the service matched. For dinner we tried Katsuya, this place is a little pricey but the sushi is very well prepared and they have great cocktails as well (I recommend the Katsuya fresh). Again, the service was incredible, our waitress was extremely friendly, energetic and knowledgeable of the menu.

Wherever you travel, the hotel can make or break your experience. I loved staying at SLS and will definitely be back to stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Brittany B,

We are thrilled to have such delightful reviews like yours! I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the world and I love to hear that your stay was a memorable one. I will share your comments with the SLS family as well.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Nice hotel. I was worried about this booking after reading other reviews but was nicely surprised during my stay.

We stayed in the King Bed Story Tower room during the week.

Never had to wait for an elevator and mostly had the elevator to ourselves.

Room was adequate for 2 specifically couples. Could be awkward for others.
Smaller than other strip hotels but sufficient.

The bathroom layout is impractical. The sink is open to the room.
Bathroom and toilet sliding doors facing the bed which gives very little privacy.
When you slide the door open it covers the sink and mirror in the main bedroom.
You can hear people in the washroom.
The shower gets very wet and even goes out to the rug in the room.
Difficult to get dressed with any privacy.

Room was clean. Bed was very comfortable.

Loved the free airport shuttle! We couldn't find the shuttle on arrival so took a cab but really appreciated for it for our departure! Very smooth trip with a friendly driver.

We were disappointed we could not earn Hilton HHonors points because we booked through a 3rd party.

The location was nice. It was a bit quieter as it is north on the strip.
We walked to the main part of the strip and also took the monorail and Deuce Bus.
In the evening it felt like an isolated walk as not much is open North on strip.
Probably safer to take transit at night.

Overall nice stay! Would book with SLS Vegas again.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear DanieW13,

We appreciate your feedback on our rooms and overall stay. So sorry you were unable to use your HHonors points. We are now partnered with Starwood so if you happen to have a SPG number, we will be happy to apply it to your account so you can receive points for your stay. Thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to SLS Las Vegas!

Reviewed 15 February 2016

So many plusses about the new SLS Hotel at the north end of the Strip. Easy access at Sahara and the Strip, easy parking, fast check in, friendly and accommodating staff, short lines, visible security (you need to show your key to park or go to the hotel rooms), fast and dependable elevators, smoke not noticeable. In the room (I was on the 27th floor) there was a spectacular view of the Stratosphere. Very comfortable bed and pillow, superb climate control, generous amenities, quiet hall, handy ice machine, lots of electrical outlets, funky lighted mirrors, dependable hot water.

Some drawbacks - no drawers in the room, no coffee machine or refrigerator space (not expected), no economy breakfast alternative, no shows or entertainment at the site, inexperienced staff (took multiple tries to get my table and food credits on my account). Pool and nightclub were not open at all during the week I stayed. So, for the $29/day pool fee I got unsecure wifi which I didn't use.

I like to try new hotels when in Vegas but would heartily recommend the SLS to others.

1  Thank Steve S

Dear Steve S,

Thank you so much for your feedback on the SLS Las Vegas. I am so pleased to hear that you found our property suited to your liking. All of your comments are valued and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next trip to SLS Las Vegas!

Reviewed 13 February 2016

We only stayed for one niight, we dont like the set up of the room, toilet room is separate from the sink and shower, after doing your business, without washing hands, you have to walk out from the room and wash your hands,. Mirror on the ceiling, whats the purpose? The paint color, is dark, the only thing we like is the location,

Date of stay: December 2015
2  Thank boralberty

Dear Jeulla G,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. I see you stayed with us in our Story Tower. These rooms are designed to have a minimalist industrial style feel. For brighter color schemes, I would recommend for you the World Tower for your next visit. We hope to welcome you back to SLS Las Vegas on your next visit for a better experience.