4,641 results
All reviews giada's restaurant great boutique barbary coast small hotel rooftop pool hotel guests table games total rewards casino floor great casino slot machines strip view nightclub drais dealers vegas elevator
Reviewed 21 September 2018

From beginning to end The Cromwell took my Husbands and I breath away. For starters the manager bless his heart upgraded us to a Immaculate suite and provided us with information that we didn't know about. The establishment is beautiful and the service is top of the line. Already booked more nights for next week. I live for this hotel experience again. Thank you !!!!!

Room Tip: Keep up the great work !!!!
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cynthia C, Digital Reputation Specialist at The Cromwell Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Taurionwett, thank you for your comments. We are glad to hear you had a wonderful stay and will be staying with us again this week! We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed 21 September 2018

The guest room was spacious / clean / updated renovations / super service. My husband and I dined at several restaurants on property and each one was amazing and great for foodies! Our view from the guest room was overlooking the Bellagio Fountain!!

Room Tip: Spacious Rooms!!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Miller, thank you for your review. We are glad to read you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be a great place for foodies! We hope to welcome you both back soon!

Reviewed 21 September 2018

This was my third time visiting the casino of the Cromwell and the beverage girls were the most efficient and sweet girls I’ve seen and the shallow side of me must say I’m surprised because they were also very attractive and not stuck up! I didn’t drink and the gals would come by and drop me off waters without asking. :)

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Cynthia C, Digital Reputation Specialist at The Cromwell Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

thomsenbryan, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear our staff left such a great impression with the service they provided! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

I sat at the Cromwell bar on September 12 and played video poker for a while and interacted with the bartender Angelica. I remembered Angelica from our trip last year. She was very friendly and treated my husband I very nice. I gambled for a while and left for another machine. About 30 minutes later Angelica was at my machine and asked my name. I had left a $100.00 ticket in the machine. Angelica and Lynn found me at a machine and returned my $100.00 ticket!!!!!!!!!!! Who does that???? It should have been gone forever. You have a wonderful employee!!!! I can't begin to say enough wonderful things about the good deed she and Lynn did. Thank you Angelica and Lynn. I hope I have her name right ( Angelina/Angelica). because they both deserve recognition for this. On our next trip we will for sure be back to visit her and maybe stay at your hotel. Thank you so much.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Pinkelgalm, thank you for your comments. We are delighted to learn of the excellent service you received during your past visit! We will be sure to share your feedback with management! We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

First time ever staying here in our many trips to Vegas and had an awesome experience! We brought our 8 week old puppy also and she was even pampered with treats, water bowls and even had her own placemat outside our door. We were in constant contact via text with the front desk and anything we need was immediately brought to our room. Definitely staying here again!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

dreamon418, we appreciate you taking a moment to review your stay. We are happy to hear that everyone had a wonderful stay! We hope to welcome you all back during your next visit to the city.