“Funny”

US$69.98*
and up
Carrot Top at the Luxor Hotel and Casino
Reviewed 15 March 2012

He was funny I've seen better but everyone has their thoughts about comedys.

There are newer reviews for Carrot Top

Reviewed 15 March 2012

Have always enjoyed his prop based humor, and this high energy, 90 min show did not disappoint.
However, be warned that his show in this venue is adults only, and rather 'blue' in content; don't take Mom!

Reviewed 15 March 2012

Was reluctant to go and was told to do so... 50%off tickets at smartervegas.com & a friend's recommendation were enough to get me there. Sooo glad I went. He's hilarious! The prop comedy is only half of his show and it is all good. I will be going back and would pay full price if I had to.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

She is great we saw her on a previous trip. An excellent magician and a great singer too.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

We traveled with family so did not get to sit very close, but we loved the show and are planning to get front row seats next time in Vegas! :)

Been to Carrot Top? Share your experiences!