“Great guide”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$185.00*
and up
Walking Tour of the Grand Canyon South Rim from...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Grand Adventures Grand Canyon Tours is the best-rated Grand Canyon Tour operator in Las Vegas who provides small group tours to the Grand Canyon. Our Grand Adventures tours specializes in fully-guided, small group tours to Grand Canyon South Rim, Grand Canyon West Rim, and Hoover Dam. Now, ya’ll ready for this? All tours include 10 people or less, have fully-guided walks, a McDonald's breakfast, picnic lunch, and photo stop at Hoover Dam. Our service is very personal and the goal is to give you as much time as possible at the Grand Canyon. We don’t believe in wasting that time at gift shops or silly side stops. Our goal is to see the Grand Canyon, have a blast, and make an awesome memory with you while we do it. Our tours are rustic and simple and we don’t profess to be a anything more. We keep it simple on our Grand Canyon tours and in the mindset that a garbage bag works just as good as a rain jacket. Now, book that tour today and get ready for some fun! We use 15 PASSENGER VANS.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We went on the grand canyon tour on Thursday the 19th April with Tracy and had a great day with him! Very informative and fun guy.. Took so many photos for us. Visited hoover dam and the canyon which were great.. Catered to my gluten free (apart from breakfast but I was on holiday and never had a mcgriddle before so thought bugger it lol). Note to Tracy.. Sorry we just left and didn't say a proper goodbye.. Thanks for a good day ☺!
Ps only criticism.. Old betsy may have seen better days..bit bumpy up the back!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,829)
All reviews
"booked this tour"
in 32 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 35 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 38 reviews
in 41 reviews
"hoover dam"
in 57 reviews

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

OMG! I didn't know what to expect when booking this tour. We read the reviewes and chose Grand-Adventures based on that.

The booking process was a breeze. The information on pickup and tour details were just as explained and communicated very well. They even sent an email the day before our tour regarding the weather and how to dress. Kudos!

Saving the best for last... Our tour guide Chad was awesome! He was very attentive and personable. This was my best tour experience ever! I will be recommending Grand-Adventures and Chad to others.

1  Thank neckbonetwo
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Our tour guide was Kevin. He was terrific, even called us when he was running a few minutes late.

The sunset tour is a long day but they stop in several places so the time goes fast. Kevin gave us a guided tour at Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon. He was always ready to suggest and take pictures. Fabulous time, well worth the cost.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I researched this tour for so long and really thought I had found THE best value based on all the glowing reviews. I delayed writing about it so long because I felt kind of ashamed of how bad my decision was and didn’t really want to admit it. They were so late picking us up I thought something was wrong. We kept calling and at first there was no answer and it really freaked me out. Then they said they were on their way unapologetically. The driver/guide was quiet most of the trip. The van was spooky quiet most of the trip except for a Mom and her adult daughters badmouthing things/people. The provided food was so soggy and sad. The spot the tour guide led us to for sunset was pretty bad and our vista was covered in people from another tour who had gotten there slightly earlier. The time at the Grand Canyon felt so short and the time in the van was forever. There was an older woman in our van who needed to stop to use the restroom a few times and the driver hesitated to stop for her and it made me feel very bad for her and uncomfortable.

Maybe it wasn’t a bad value money wise if literally all you care about is ticking the Grand Canyon off your list and you don’t really care if you have any time to find a good spot for a picture and you don’t care if you’re cooped up with awkward people who kind of make the trip uncomfortable and you don’t care you are wasting literally an entire day for this trip... but I wish I had just saved the money, not gone, and if needed I could’ve paid a little more to go and do it right some day instead of having the memory of seeing the Grand Canyon for the first time marred by uncomfortable feelings, remembering all the things that went wrong (and not in a fun way)

8  Thank Roseanne S
darryl370, Owner at Grand Adventures Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thanks for giving us feedback on your tour. We didn't get your hotel change and it caused some confusion. We can't do anything about who books the tour and how fun or boring they are. It's just how it goes. I promise it's really hard on the guides when the tours are boring too. It's also very important for everyone to name the tour guide so we can fix the problems that this customer experienced. They have a forty page manual of information to give and their job is to entertain (unless you are sleeping). The food is stored in a waterproof container so the tour guide clearly did something here. Also, please email me directly if you have any issues on the tour. It's on our website under "about us". I have a very high standard and have no problem getting rid of tour guides who don't perform.