“Great place for a group meal”

Hearthstone Kitchen and Cellar
Reserve with OpenTable
Hearthstone Kitchen and Cellar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #874 of 5,688 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Our recent family trip to red rock we had the whole family at hearthstone. Everyone enjoyed. Sunday night half off pizza meant dad enjoyed as well. Mostly did pizza and apps but all was god as well as the service.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

When I have the chance to go to Vegas I prefer staying at the Red Rock which I have several times. I hadn’t been for about 18 months so I was anxious to reacquaint myself. The first night was Friday and I had a reservation at hearthstone. My reservation for two turned into a table for one but I still wanted to go. The bar can be crowded on the weekend so no guarantee to get a seat. I had a booth for 4 all to myself.

I started with cocktail and asked for a starter recommendation between the tuna tartar and octopus. The server easily recommended the tuna. It comes with chips and soy sauce. The tuna was mixed with apples and a chopped nut (I forget which). It definitely worked. Between the flavor and crunch from the nut the taste was great. The chips honestly weren’t necessary and you couldn’t really use then directly while eating the tuna. I then asked for a recommendation between the snapper on the menu and the Scottish salmon special and the latter was recommended. The salmon came with potato slices, a lemon caper sauce and hericots verts. It was very good. I had a couple of glasses of wine with dinner. The server seemed a little non-attentive to me. Not bad by any means but I didn’t seem to be a priority was all.

A lot of good choices on the menu, I was looking for fish this evening and had good options.

I was full and passed on dessert. I had inconsistent experiences during past visits but I enjoyed my meal this time around.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Great Food , Nice atmosphere, and you can't go wrong with 15.00 bottomless mimosas. The brunch experience is great. The service is A1. I love Sunday Brunch at this location!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This place provides a rustic comfy ambiance with a vast array choices for libations and food. Try the deviled eggs! Pricey at 14$ for 4 but good.
Friendliest staff. Managers alway visible.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious, i loved the prime rib, tender and juicy! Me and my friends had an amazing time. Our server was Ahmed and he did a phenomenal job. Definitely going back.