“Not worth the waiy”
Review of Hexx kitchen + bar

Hexx kitchen + bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Hexx kitchen + bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #295 of 5,275 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$11 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Bar
Description: Elevated American Steakhouse Cuisine, hand-crafted cocktails, whimsical desserts help to make the most unique stripside dining experience. Always open and situated in front of the Paris hotel at the center of the Las Vegas strip with an open-air patio which gives our guests breath taking views of the Bellagio fountains.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had to wait 25 min to get in at lunch which we soon realized was because the service was incredibly slow. Food was decent but pricey. There was also an unexpected CNF charge... not worth it with so many other choices.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,785)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for brunch and booked using Open Table so we wouldn’t have to wait in line. Hexx was on my list of must try restaurants for their Carrot Cake pancakes and they were as great as I hoped they’d be. My boyfriend got the Brioche French Toast and it was good. We each ordered a sangria they were delicious not overly sweet. Service was quick and friendly. The Paris hotel is beautiful. Would return on a future trip to Vegas.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We love everything about this restaurant. We go to Vegas at least twice a year and almost every single trip stop and eat at Hexx. The food is great and there is a great selection. There are many steak houses on the strip to enjoy, for me Hexx has got one of the best steaks out there. My wife loves a pasta/ shrimp dish they serve. And we can't forget to mention the awesome dessert menu. I love eating the Cremme Brulee while sitting in the outside patio directly across the street from the Bellagio. It's a great place to eat a great meal while sitting outside and enjoying the Bellagio fountains and people watching.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Located at the Paris hotel right by the Eiffel Tower, Hexx kitchen is a great place to go for brunch. I was here with a couple of friends, and we ordered mimosas. Can't go wrong with OJ and champagne!

It has a patio outside where it is great to do people watching. There are a bajillion of people walking on the strip. You're bound to see something interesting.. or maybe it was just the alcohol? Nonetheless, this place has an enjoyable ambiance surrounding it and the service was great. The food was good. I took a bite of my friends pancakes which were fluffy and good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My girlfriend and I went for brunch last week. Our waiter was nice and entertaining although slow. The food at brunch was very good - Grilled shrimp and hearts of palm salad. My friend had a veggie omelette and thought it was yummy. My gripe with this place is that the bathroom is way in the casino (like Mon Ami Gabi). Also, there were to people who were our waiters - so I was confused.
The BEST part of all the bottomless mimosas! Our waiter looked after us after 2 PM. Needless to say, I needed a nap later. A positive experience except for the ladies at the front seating people. They were terrible at their job. Other than that - all good and a recommend to go back!