“Girls getaway”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Casa Mia

BBQ
master shower
master bathroom
master bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Katdog196...
Oxnard, California
“Girls getaway”
Reviewed 30 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

I booked this beautiful house for a three day getaway. Not only was the house exactly as the photos showed but Antonia was a gem to work with. This was my second time renting a home for a family vacation. The first time was a nightmare, so I was a little sceptical. Antonia was an Angel, she went out of her way to make sure we were happy and comfortable. She even came over and turn up the heat on the pool for us... thank you!
I would definitely recommend this rental to my friends and family.

2 Apr 2018
My guests - are my family.
I enjoyed having you and making it best experience ever!
Please come back soon Kathy:)
Reviewed 12 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

2 Apr 2018
THANK YOU!! Cant wait to have you back !
bigpapa62
turlock california
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed 10 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This place was awesome. The owner was very
Helpful and responded to inquiry’s immediately. Would definitely recommend it to others. It was as good as it looks in the pictures.

2 Apr 2018
THANK YOU!!! I love my guests and do all in power to deliver best experience possible.
Steve B
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Week in Vegas”
Reviewed 7 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We loved this place especially the size and open plan design. There was plenty of room for five of us and the master bedroom with ensuite was huge.
The house is situated in a safe, quieter area away from The Strip although has shops, bars and restaurants within walking distance. We had a hire vehicle to get around and used Uber to travel to the strip costing $10 to $15 for the 15 minute drive. Communication with Antonia was excellent.
We are all looking forward to coming back here again soon.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
2 Apr 2018
Was my pleasure really: having this group as my guests.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Exceptional House, Great Location !!”
Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Beautiful Home in a Quiet Clean area of Las Vegas, Drive to the strip was quick and hassle free, less than 15 mins. Local amenities were plenty and Varied.

Home Owner was easy to contact, and responded quickly to any needs or queries, Friendly and respectful of privacy while at the home. Would recommended to anyone looking for a vacation rental In Las Vegas, you wont be disappointed !!

Thank you very much to Antonia for allowing us the pleasure of using your home for our Vacation.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Oct 2017
It makes me the happiest to have wonderful people like yourself to enjoy and appreciate what I have built. Your always welcome! Come back anytime
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing