“Great food and service!”
Review of VegeNation

VegeNation
Ranked #4 of 5,412 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$13 - US$14
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We recently enjoyed an early dinner at VegeNation. Although it doesn’t state it on the menu, all their food is vegan. Their smoothies with the protein powder are refreshing and filling. We enjoyed the Thai curry noodles, the Tex Mex pizza and their fries. Their desserts are out of this world. We had the brownie sundae and the cobbler. I couldn’t believe that the ice cream was vegan. It was so delicious. Most importantly, the service was great. Our server Faith was genuinely kind and fun. I wish I lived nearby, so I could dine here many times per week. Bravo!

1  Thank drhealth22102

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We had. Avery mixed experience at VegeNation. The restaurant has a really nice atmosphere, but the quality of the food was mixed. The appetizers and the desserts were excellent, but we didn't really enjoy the entree. It just tasted boring like someone forgot to season the food. But I would give them another try if I was in the area again and maybe order a different entree.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Most vegetarians are used to having just a few menu choices, but this restaurant had a menu full of gloriously tempting options! I was thrilled with what I chose, and most excited about the dessert (the sweet tacos). Can't wait to return!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This was our first time here. I was pleasantly surprised by the food. The tamale was excellent. The eggplant parmesan was the best I have ever had. The burger was very good. The Thai curry was also very tasty. The other two people with me (who are carnivores) also loved the food. The food and wine prices were reasonable. Service was excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant and had an amazing meal. The service was great and it was super busy because it's obviously a popular place with lots of local repeat visitors.