“HOME AWAY FROM HOME”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Serenity Villa

pool and waterfall
yard and pine trees pool and waterfall  at night
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
yard and pine trees
pool and waterfall  at night
front of house
pond at night
2nd pond
seating area
seating area
bar with light and power outlet
play area
spa with gazebo in back ground
#4 bedroom, full bed and sofa
#4 bedroom two twin size beds
#4 bedroom closets
#3 bedroom queen size bed
#3 bedroom closet
#2 bedroom king size bed
#2 bedroom closet
2nd floor guest bathroom
master bedroom king size bed
master bedroom step up area
master bath
1st floor half bath
wet bar
living room
kitchen
dining room
game room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mozell201...
Fontana, California
“HOME AWAY FROM HOME”
Reviewed 9 February 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I was vary surprise when walking in to the property of how beautiful it was at first sight, I was greeted by the owner with such compassion and warmth towards my family and myself, he even set out snakes for us while given orientation of the home. I instantly new I had made the right choice by picking this property, everything in the house was open and available to us, it was our first christmas in Las Vegas and we had the time of our lives. Thank You Joe for opening up your home to us...

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the back yard
Liked least: the front of the house
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Michelle...
Union, New Jersey
“fabulous”
Reviewed 18 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

This place is definitely serene but it is so much more. If I named the place I'ld call it Joe's castle. A wonderful expression of a good man/father/grandfather's dream. Serenity village is a man cave to the max just full of masculate energy The grounds are large and beautifully landscaped.
Their are 4 bedrooms and 2 and 11/2 baths and the beds sleeps like a dream. Best of all this place is 5 minutes away from the strip. I enjoyed myself so much I plan on rebooking this place for august. One more thing Joe has the place stocked with anything you might need.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Large groups
People with pets
dpasie2
Morton Grove, Illinois
“Perfect for Large Groups!”
Reviewed 16 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

My dance company and I stayed here for 5 days. There was about 16 of us in the house. IT WAS PERFECT. Very clean and plenty of sleeping and entertainment space. Joe was also fantastic as he fully stocked the house for our arrival and was more than accommodating. We thoroughly enjoyed our time and will definitely be staying again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The game room!
Liked least: The screen door but the owner and I discussed that already and he was extremely receptive to the feedback!
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Large groups
JustJoga
Florida
“Excellent Facilities in very affordable price and Joe(owner) was Awesome Person”
Reviewed 16 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

By far this is the best house i have booked through this website. I have to first mention about Joe who is the owner of this property was an amazing person. i was late by an hour on what i promised but He received us so well with a heartwarming smile and said not to worry about me getting late. He stuffed the refrigerator with lot of bottles of water(which in here is gold), he stuffed the kitchen with so many snacks , he patiently showed me around the house. The beds are so comfortable and restrooms were awesome. All the closets were stuffed with all the necessities. The TV and the audio systems in living room and master bedroom are insanely amazing. There was a pool table and a dart board which were in a perfectly awesome condition and we had so much fun playing with them. The pool , Jacuzzi and hot tub are the highlights of this house. The backyard is so big, beautiful and relaxing. I would totally recommend this house for anybody.

Liked best: Video and Audio systems, Hot Tub
Liked least: nothing
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Jonathan...
“The Serenity Villa made my engagement a complete success!!”
Reviewed 15 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

This home was super roomy and comfy. There was enough space for my group of 16 and this house had entertainment for everyone. The Jacuzzi was well taken care of and aloud for some relaxation time. There was an outside kids area that aloud for the kids in my party to have fun while the adults spent some time relaxing and playing on the pool table. This house was also located in a nice and quiet neighborhood that was only a 10 minute drive from the strip.

My main purpose for this trip was to propose to my then girlfriend, and I needed a big house to keep her family and my family all under one roof. It also made for a great place to actually surprise my girlfriend with a proposal and a dinner to follow it.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Jacuzzi and space the location offered
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing