US$150
Venetian.com
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$270
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$130
  • Pool
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$239
Bellagio.com
US$229
US$189
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$126
US$138
18,731 results
All reviewsmasquerade toweroff the stripipanema towervoodoo loungeseafood buffetcarnival buffetpenn and tellerhash house a go gofree shuttlerooms are largeshuttle servicetable gamesfloor to ceiling windowsslot machinessports bookcasinovegas
Reviewed 29 April 2011

Hi,My wife and I were at Harrahs for 3 days and thanks to allegiant would not let us on flight because we were 3 minutes late on their 45minute rule ,flight left at 0700,we were there at 0618 and had to stay an extra day and spend an additional 1500.00 to get home! we stayed the extra night at the RIO and it was excellent! wish we would have stayed there from the start,staff was great ,room was great,food was great,price was great! it was only by allegiants screw up that we went there,we were not sorry,the extra day there and the good time we had made it almost worth it(the extra 1500.00) we will be back! cant say enough good about the place,and we actually won some money!stay off the strip! youll be glad you did! RIO salvaged a bad deal for us,thanks

Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2011

I had a great time at the Rio, I don't know what some people are complaining about!! The room was great the staff was great and the food was awsome. The only thing I could complain about would be that it's not on the strip but I new that when I booked it.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank davethegambler
Reviewed 28 April 2011

I recently went for a conference at the hotel. The room was 600 square feet, and was comfortable and clean. It was a smoking room, and from past experience at other hotels, I brought some Febreze to freshen the room. I didn't need it. The room was wonderful, and the nighttime view was stunning and allowed me to see most of the strip. Remember to bring a kettle as the rooms don't have coffee makers. The staff (including the front desk, maids and waitresses) were all very accomodating and friendly. I was a little disappointed that the hotel didn't include free Internet, but this seems pretty common in Vegas. The hotel is off the strip, but there are free shuttles every 15 minutes or so to the Strip from 10am - 1 am. The Voodoo Bar on the top floor is the best view I could imagine of Las Vegas.

Room Tip: Check out deals and promos on their site
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank mcr0ss
Reviewed 28 April 2011

We stay here because I get comped or pay a small fee. i have been staying here for 15 years. The rooms are huge, the biggest I have ever stayed in. Each room has a refrigerator, which is helpful because of the length of stay to keep beverages cold instead of messing with ice everyday. Sometimes the carpet seems nasty, but I always wear shoes in any hotel. But mostly the rooms are clean. The bed never agrees with my back because they are too soft. I always rent a car and like being off the strip because of all of the available back roads I use too get anywhere quick. They have the shuttle service to Harrah's which is convenient for easy access to the strip. As for the casino. I have never won any surmountalbe money on machines, too me seem far outdated. For the past 5-6 years I don't mess around too much on the machines, mostly tables. Drink service is below average.Pool area large, but music selection for younger people who don't care about their hearing. Not impressed with restaraunts, not into buffets.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mawdooms
Reviewed 23 April 2011

We were surprised to find that there were several Vegas hotels that are listed as pet friendly. We ended up choosing the Rio and couldn't have regretted it more. True to advertising they did have treats and pet bowls in the room which was a nice touch but the big problem was the "pet relief" area. On their map they show that area just outside the casino doors, in reality it was at least another 1/4 mile down a long concrete path and across the street to a corner by the parking garage. All told, when the long walk through the casino is added in the trip was far to much to be done conveniently.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple