Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$124
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$65
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$180
US$104
Caesars Palace
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$189
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

US$106
US$79
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$59
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$134
US$119
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$249
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$385
US$359
SignatureMGMGrand
US$99
US$65
18,718 results
All reviewsmasquerade toweroff the stripipanema towervoodoo loungeseafood buffetcarnival buffetpenn and tellerhash house a go gofree shuttlerooms are largeshuttle servicetable gamesfloor to ceiling windowsslot machinessports bookcasinovegas
Reviewed 6 October 2011

This was my first visit to Las Vegas so I wasnt sure what to expect. The Rio is away from the strip but they provide a free shuttle service. I was in Vegas on business and do not gamble, a strange combination I know! Never the less heres my review.

The check in process was painfully slow, i got there on a Friday and it took the best part of an hour. My room, whilst not ultra modern or beautifully decorated was very large, had a lovely king size bed, nice bathroom etc and was kept clean.

The Casino was just a casino to me, but was a lot better than The Flamingo (see my review) Everything seemed quite new, well maintained, and the staff were quite helpful etc.

The Hotels restaurants were nice, the service and the food was good, in fact I ate all of my meals there. So all in all I enjoyed my stay there and would recommend it to anyone on a budget, my room averaged $85 per night throughout my stay.

Room Tip: I had a room facing away from the strip, no complaints
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank NightBreed01
Reviewed 5 October 2011

I remember coming here when this was a real high-end option...one of the first off-strip hotels marketing all-suites luxury to an upscale crowd and locals...had one of the first real 'fine-dining' restaurants in Vegas...and for years, the hottest bar. Now there's a Burger King when you walk in and a Martarano's (ugh!)...and although this may seem mean the clientele has been similarly downgraded. Think Jersey Shore...at best...

But, the room was beautiful and huge and though few amenities, it was great value for less than $60 a night. Also, the pool is open quite late compared to other hotels in the area (I've complained about other places closing up early especially during the week, so it's important to give kudos where they're deserved.) The only thing odd is that the pool faces East (the West exposure is blocked by the hotel) so it loses the sun pretty early. When it's 120o out, that could be nice, but you're really not gonna get any sun here after 5 p.m. or so.

Room Tip: The Caesar's Palace-related hotels seem to have no resort fees...this will save you $15-20 a night on top of the room price differential. Also, rooms in the Masquerade Tower are nice and much more convenient to self parking.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank mikebern
Reviewed 4 October 2011

A week ago, 7 of us girls stayed at the Rio Las Vegas for my 40th birthday! I couldn't have been happier with where we stayed! My first time off the Strip and I would go back to the RIO again for sure. When we checked in at VIP, they were able to upgrade us into a 14 Sq Ft Fat Tuesday Suite on the 39th floor, with an adjoining King Suite. We had two full baths, 1 half bath, a Master King BR, with a 300 sq ft bathroom and walk in closets! It was the ideal place for 7 girls to stay. Our living room and view was amazing! It was quiet, and the service was superb!
It was a very cheap 3 night stay for the 7 of us, and I thank Lou and I believe Scott for the wonderful upgrade we were given for very little additional costs. I would recommend the RIO to anyone! Food was great, pool was a blast, and the shuttles or cabs, were not much of a wait at all.
Thanks again!
Laura - Green Bay, WI

Room Tip: We nicely asked for adjoining rooms, or perhaps if they had a big suite for only a little extra cost and they did, for just another $100 a night! Couldn't go wrong, so worth it!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank BoozehagGreenBay_WI
Reviewed 4 October 2011

Okay, so we booked our room here because my husband had a conference at the hotel. We paid $115 per night on Thurs-Sat nights. We were in the Impana (not sure of spelling) tower. The hotel itself was okay. Be sure to read all my comments, not just the positives because the negatives might change your mind as to whether or not you chose this hotel..

Positives...
*easy to get to hotel (we had a rental car so getting around made it easy)
*large room
*nice size bathroom with two sinks, one in toilet/shower area and a separate one outside of toilet area
*impana tower was the quiet area of hotel
*a/c in room worked well
*your room key allowed you to visit the pools at the other Cesars properties
*refridgerator in room worked okay

Negatives....
*couch was totally shot, can't sit on it without falling towards middle, had to use desk chair to sit in
*1 of the queen beds had the same problem, with two adults in bed I found myself encroaching on husbands side... bed was shot....
*shower head needs replacing, water was spraying in wrong directions
*tile in shower had mildew in the grout (disgusting!!!)
*fabric headboards at bed were stained from peoples bodies leaning up against it
*they charged $8 for 3 coffee Keurig cups
*tube tv (no it was not an LCD or flat screen) was in a horrible location. It was on the wall along the bed. You could open the armoire and pull the tv out a bit and turn it somewhat towards the beds.
*carpet had stains everywhere
*broken tile on baseboard in bathroom area- clearly needs fixing and housekeeping left it like that the entire 3 nights we stayed...
*expect to drop a boat load of money on food and drinks at the hotel
*the spa at the hotel wanted a minimum of $35.00 for a pedicure! (minimum I mind you..) So, I skipped it and picked up all my necessities at Target to give myself a quick pedi for less than $10.00.

Restaurants.. there is a variety. We only ate once at the pub/brewery that is right outside the Mascarade part of the casino. All the other restaurants in the hotel seemed way to pricey. I ate out at the Fashion Show Mall where they have a huge food court. Food was way more affordable there and I also found a Carl's Jr. on Flamingo where I ate at a couple of times. My husband was provided breakfast and lunches each day through the hotel and said the food was good. They were served mexican food one day at lunch and italan food the next day for lunch.

Okay, I think I've basically covered it... Bottom line, we won't stay there ever again... If you do, here are a few recommendations... There is a Target store about 3 miles down the road on Flamingo. Go over there and buy a package of 18 Keurig cups for $12.00. Also pick up some snacks and drinks while you are there so you don't have to spend so much money on food and drinks... There is a dollar tree store in the same parking lot. I stopped in there and picked up utensils and other cheap stuff like that for our room. I never did actually go into the pool area, just quickly checked it out. The music was loud like I had read in prior reviews. Glad we ended up in a room on the Impana tower which put us away from the blaring music.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank crwinter1
Reviewed 4 October 2011

This was my first time staying at the Rio and it was pleaseantly relaxing. The line to check-in was fairly short, but the wait was fairly long. However, the front desk was able to get us in prior to the 4pm check-in time, which I appreciated. I booked a high floor, strip view room, but didn't get it. This wasn't an issue since they put us up on Lucky Number 13th floor of the Ipanema Tower with the view of downtown Las Vegas. I really think that views in all buildings above the 10th floor probably have a great view. The room was clean and large with all upgraded decorations. The bathroom with the vanity was lovely and closet space was plenty for a week stay. Also, the rooms are quiet for the exception of people talking outside the hallway, which was fine since this is VEGA$! The casino was tight so we ended up playing mostly in the Strip, which the free shuttle was very convenient for a hotel being off the strip. (FYI Friday night the line for taxi can be like a Six Flags ride when we came back to the hotel so take the Shuttle that runs up to 1am). The pool was nice and happening and Sao Paulo was a nice alternative for breakfast than the World Carnival Buffet. This was good, but remembered it being better when I went 2 years ago.(Note: This is the largest buffet in Vegas so make sure you are able to walk from one end of the buffet to the other after a night of partying). Overall, we enjoyed our stay in the Rio with its clean rooms, friendly staff, and free shuttle to the Strip. The rooms are large, pool always a party, and a relaxing atmosphere. Take a chance at Rio with its suites overlooking the faboulous LAS VEGA$! Bon Voyage!

Room Tip: Take the free shuttle to the Strip, which runs from 10am to 1am daily to Harrah's or Bally's.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business