US$140
US$270
US$179
Caesars Palace
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$154
US$247
US$239
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$167
US$229
US$189
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$290/night.

US$141
US$119
US$202
US$187
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$160
US$138
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$142
Priceline
18,748 results
All reviewsmasquerade toweroff the stripipanema towervoodoo loungeseafood buffetcarnival buffetpenn and tellerhash house a go gofree shuttlerooms are largeshuttle servicetable gamesfloor to ceiling windowsslot machinessports bookcasinovegas
Reviewed 23 August 2012

My second trip here for a Star Trek convention. I loooooove the room I had in the Masquerade Tower. I adoooore the floor to ceiling windows. I never drew the curtains, just lapped in the view. And the suite was terrrrrrific. But what is it with me and Vegas beds? Three Vegas hotels this trip - I'm trying them out - and two of them with beds so high I have to almost need a rope ladder to climb up onto them and scramble back off them. At the Rio, I had to try to remember to take everything up onto the bed with me because I didnt want to have to clamber off again, and then go through the big climb back up again.
I also don't like being a prisoner in a hotel, with the shuttle bus to The Strip not starting till 10 a.m. and finishing at 1 a.m. But to balance everything off, the hotel itself is every amenity, a nice friendly atmosphere, and lovely suites.

Room Tip: Masquerade Tower is nice.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Pixiehat
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Service and accommodations were great for a hotel that was not on the strip. I was there on business and had to take a cab to get to strip and some of the attractions and dining, but for a nice hotel that is off the path a bit and taking a cab doesn't bother you, this is a very nice hotel with all the features of any other hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the mountains, they are a great views and the rooms have very large windows.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Mark R
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Stayed at the rio in August for a convention. At first it seems nice enough but walk around for a bit an you see some issues. The rooms was big but this made keeping it cool a challenge. I found the air con so noisy at night I had to turn it off to sleep but then it would take all day again to cool down. The beds are way too soft and I almost considered sleeping on the couch as my back was beginning to hurt.
For such a large casino/hotel I would have expected some free wifi but only the burger king offered that. For the room it was $13 a day which was too steep for me. It was cheaper to buy a drink at burger king and sit and use their free wifi.
There are also a lot of empty retail spaces in the hotel and their food areas closed ridiculously early. Even the aforementioned burger king was open later than their buffets and restaurants and the room service was very expensive and was told one night there was a one hour wait to get a pizza hut inhouse room delivery. That was a joke.
I would be happy if the convention moves to another hotel in the future.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Melissa M
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Had to stay here for a conference. Hate that we have to walk all the way through the building, the smoke is intense. Staff fairly friendly, The rooms are spacious and comfortable though older appearing, especially the TV's and carpet.

Room Tip: definitely upgrade! I had a lovely suite, and one for my "kids"
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank bpbeth
Reviewed 20 August 2012

My husband surprised me with a spa day at the Rio for my birthday. We had the couples massage and had access to the facilities all day. The massage was relaxing, only wished it had lasted longer :) We used the gym, which could use a major upgrade. The jacuzzi was very nice, had it all to myself. The facilities were very clean and the staff was most helpful, with the exception of the girl at the front desk during check in. Our appointment was at 1:00 and we arrived just on time. Her first remarks were "you are late...you should have arrived early..." They should have been "Hello, welcome...." Wow, what a greeting. Then we were rushed to the back to get changed for the massage. I would have given the extra star, but didn't becasue of the receptionist and the gym. Good time overall!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple