Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$134
US$240
US$129
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$189
Venetian.com
US$147
US$135
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$97
US$117
US$81
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$327
US$299
18,099 results
All reviewsmasquerade toweroff the stripipanema towervoodoo loungeseafood buffetcarnival buffetpenn and tellerhash house a go gofree shuttlerooms are largeshuttle servicetable gamesfloor to ceiling windowsslot machinessports bookcasinovegas
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My room was great! I had plenty of space to spread out so I could feel like home. I enjoyed the refrigerator, the bath tub and the large bathroom. My bed was so comfortable! I was glad there was a safe. Thank you for the free bottle of booze upon check in and the $10 room food credit for waiving housekeeping during my 2 night stay. I took advantage of the pool and loved Eva's service and fun personality. It was very convenient to eat on site with many choices and the iBar was a great place to meet local friends where they enjoyed easy and free parking (unlike the strip). The Chippendales show was entertaining and fun! Next time, when I bring my kids, I will try KISS mini-golf. My only disappointment was that the adult pool was not open yet. I stayed in March and the adult pool with DJ music begins in April.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Very clean room. Beds very comfortable. I requested a handicapped room because of my wife. We had as promised with a roll in shower. Very pleased. Great view of the mountains, and a couple of close casinos.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My room was large, clean & comfortable. Check-in & out very efficient. All Rio staff friendly & helpful. Restaurants & food were exceptional, with the service being prompt and unforced. Suggestions of meal choices very helpful.

Room Tip: I liked the choice to opt out of daily maid service ( at a savings! ).
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank akselsonallan
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Been here back in 1999 is was one of my favorite hotel, use to love this place. everything is so worn out now, not much of a four star hotel anymore. Even the guest are different. Need a lot of repair, and more staff. No different than a motel. Voodoo club is horrible staff.

Room Tip: Need more staff, and lots of repair!!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Cynthia C, Digital Reputation Specialist at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Tomduong09, thank you for taking a moment to share comments about your recent visit. We're sorry to learn of your disappointing experience as our guest, please accept our apology for your dissatisfaction. Your business is truly valued. Our doors are always open and we hope that you will give us another try on your next visit to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Every time I stay at the Rio it feels like home. No stuffy rooms with cramped space. The Rio is close to everything and a gem. Ive stayed here consistently the last 4 years for the same annual trip, and will continue to in the future!

Room Tip: The rooms are a little aged in the larger suites, but the view and space makes up for it. Price is great for the space.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business