3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$140
eDreamsUS$140
FindHotelUS$140
travelup.comUS$165
1,316 results
All reviews close to the airport free breakfast off the strip the hard rock hotel free airport shuttle planet hollywood hot breakfast yogurt shuttle service business trip convenient location hofbrauhaus las vegas cvs casino uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place. We recently stayed there while prepping to move my kid into UNLV. The room was clean, the facility was nice, the pool was clean. I think they must have a shortage of housekeeping as it took forever to get the room turned over and the shower was SUPER clogged . I did appreciate the Customer service and kindness of the front desk as we ran into a few problems while there and they helped out when ever they could.

Room tip: Walking distance to many restaurants
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2021

I had Hair in the shower and in the bed as well. It looked like the sheets were not changed.
Also the Manager and staff was very rude and he even got in my face arguing with me.
I called before I made the reservations to go. I was promised a few things like the transportation. I got it the first 2 days, then he did not want to do it and called me a liar in front of everyone in the lobby area, till I showed him the phone number and the proof. Then he got angry and it got worse.

Reviewed 14 August 2021

Very clean, excellent customer service while checking in and during our stay. Slightly off the strip which was what we were looking for and small enough to check in and get to our rooms in about 7 min from parking lot. Love Love Love that! Quiet and professional stay.

Reviewed 9 August 2021

My University always has me stay here when I come for business. It is the perfect place. Clean, quiet, off the busy strip (but close enough to get there fast if you want to go!), very friendly and helpful staff), nice pool where you don't have to compete for a spot to get some great sun in a quiet setting. All in all, 5 stars for a suburban setting

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

Couldn’t be easier access to airport or UNLV. Shuttle to airport nice service. Well set up breakfast buffet—very clean. Easy walking distance to a range of restaurants and well stocked CVS. Friendly staff. Very clean and close attention paid to Covid measures. Would recommend strongly.

Room tip: Especially good if the Strip is not the main reason for your trip.
Trip type: Travelled on business