126 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
LHW.com
US$199
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Bellagio Las Vegas
Hotels.comUS$159
eDreamsUS$159
Trip.comUS$199
24,748 results
All reviews fountain view fountain show spa tower beautiful hotel penthouse suite mini bar other hotels casino floor vegas strip lago las gambling line shows minibar vip
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Our room was right in the middle of a construction zone. Construction workers were trying to enter our room at one time through a conjoining door. I could hear pounding and drilling while trying to rest and relax. When we asked to move rooms, we were just moved to another room in the same area and could still hear all of the racket.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank abbzmiller
MGM Resorts Social Media, Other at Bellagio Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

We are saddened to hear that your visit to Bellagio fell below your expectations and appreciate you taking the time to voice your concerns regarding your stay. It is our hope, that during your next visit to Las Vegas we will have the opportunity to restore your faith in our property.

Guest Experience

Reviewed 5 March 2021

I absolutely loved staying here. The room was beautiful, the staff, especially Caramella who checked me in, was exceptionally friendly, and the lobby was so “grand”. My room was very clean and the bed felt like I was sleeping on clouds. My view of the fountain was a highlight for sure- I was smack dab in the center of the fountain. I moved my chair over in front of the window to plop myself down in it and watch the shows. I would definitely come back!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Divinemsem
Reviewed 5 March 2021

This visit to Bellagio was just OK. i was told that they discontinued the fountain music on the room TV which makes no sense if paid extra for a fountain view room. The slots at Bellagio are too way tight and I will never gamble at their slots any more

2  Thank larryk732
MGM Resorts Social Media, Other at Bellagio Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Thank you for your online review of our property. Please accept our apologies for your disappointments with the fountain music during your stay. It is our intention to provide our guests with the most enjoyable stay. Thank you again, and we hope our unmatched value and attentive service will help you consider visiting with us again, in the future.

Guest Experience

Reviewed 4 March 2021

My wife and I had a great trip to the Ballagio. The room and service from the moment we arrived until we departed was exceptional. We also had the best massages ever and felt completely safe during the experience. The Ballagio has this Covid problem under control without losing the fun we all hope to enjoy. Thanks to all at thr Ballagio.

1  Thank mikej75088
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Resort was beautiful and clean. Staff not so friendly, even rude at times. Rooms were very clean and housekeeping cleaned in a timely manner, room are just not spacious (very small for the price). Overall great experience but will try another property next time.

1  Thank Kdey71