US$285
US$292
US$247
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$277
US$231
US$159
Caesars Palace
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$104
Paris Las Vegas
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$120
US$109
  • Pool
Tuscany Suites & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$129
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$129
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$216
US$209
  • Pool
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$162
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsfree laundryoff the stripfront deskextended stay hotelpet feewashers and dryersfull kitchenlaundry roomice makershort driveseparate bedroomconvention centerqueen bedcab rideclean hotelhard rockrental car
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Decent hotel, and the bed was comfy. We got a good night's rest. The staff was very friendly and we liked staying there. It's only a mile off The Strip so we could Uber to The Strip for only about $10. We had points so we got the room free. Good to belong to Holiday Inn Honors!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank sally8363
Reviewed 25 May 2018

This was our second year staying here during the EDC music festival week and we had yet another wonderful stay. The rooms are super clean, beds are extremely comfy, the shower gets nice and hot, rooms are quiet, and every single member of the staff that we encountered was so pleasant and friendly, especially Mark at check in. Being that we were basically only spending our time in the hotel sleeping and relaxing, it was perfect in every way for us. I miss Las Vegas already and plan to return to this Candlewood the next time we make our way out there!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Stayed for 7 nights in May and would highly recommend. Although around a 25 minute walk from the Strip, there is a regular bus that takes 5-10 mins, and you can purchase a 24 hour pass for $8 - which can also be used on the Deuce Bus to take you up and down the strip.
The staff were extremely friendly. The room was clean, spacious and the beds were very comfortable. The room was very quiet, and throughout my stay, I was not disturbed by other guests or outside traffic noise. The hotel was clean in all area's. The free laundry came in very useful, and meant I didn't have to pack an outfit for every day. The pool, although a small area, and ideal for someone like me who doesn't want to sit by the pool to loud music and a party atmosphere. It was peaceful and relaxing.
Having your own little kitchen made it more cost effective to make your own breakfast in the morning, and you could also make your own lunches and dinners if required. There are a couple of supermarkets (Albertson's, Vons, Target) around a 20-25 minute walk away, again accessible by bus. Opposite the hotel are a few food outlets as well as a Starbucks.
I travelled alone (female) and felt extremely safe travelling about on my own, even at nights.
A great price, great location and great staff.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2018

My flight into Vegas was delayed and I was not going to arrive at the hotel until after midnight - So I called ahead too inform them.
Michelle at the front desk went above and beyond. She put bottles of water and couple of snacks in my room with a nice note welcoming me back to the property.

Little things like this go a long way after a hard day of travel.

Staff is wonderful and the room I had on the second floor was quite.

This hotel offers free parking and is away from the gambling and traffic of the strip.
Close to several decent chain restaurants such as Panera and Chipotle.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are quite.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank ANTH5656
Reviewed 4 April 2018

It was probably one of the most affordable lodging locations near the strip. The full kitchen was nice although we only used the fridge and microwave. It was easy enough to walk towards the Strip (near Hard Rock, Flamingo, etc).

It was near several restaurants which was nice. No comment on the breakfast as we left too early in the mornings to take advantage.

Rooms were not ready until 3 so they held our bags for us.

Lobby was a little small, so gets a bit crowded if there are too many people.

Overall, happy with the choice. Great value.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juna
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Hi Juna,

Hello from IHG! Thank you for your candid review. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts about the check in process and our lobby layout. I'm sorry for the letdown. This will be shared with the team for future improvements.

We hope to have the honor of hosting you again should your travels bring you back to the area.

Again, thanks for choosing Candlewood Suites !

Warm Regards,