29 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$35
HurbUS$35
travelup.comUS$57
44,356 results
All reviews bathroom mirror high roller strip view food court bellagio fountains great location on the strip margaritaville habitat casino vegas las gambling dealers slots shows monorail action
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed in the flamingo hotel for 4 nights, was very clean and the rooms were surprisingly quiet considering the surroundings.

I love the fact the hotel had so much going on, it wasn’t quiet but wasn’t to busy, didn’t really have much dealing with the staff as we were only there a short time and had Lots of Vegas to see.

My only issue was the hour long wait it took to check in at front desk and staff being a little ‘stressed’ other then that, beautiful hotel and love the history of it.

Will stay again.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gwaciiee1991

Great time My Husband always enjoys himself
Just disappointed we couldn't eat at Bugyes and Meyers restaurant. Other than that we had a awesome time. The Flamingo is our favorite ❤places to stay very easy to get to everyyhing.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel was pretty nice especially considering the c19 protocols. Staff was friendly but not very attentive, 3 days in the casino and not one drink offer. This doesn’t play too well with very low payout and no bar service(only one open in the entire casino area and no place for my wife and I to sit together and play machines. Very rude bar tender.

While walking around to other casinos and local restaurants was very disappointing, what with the homeless crapping on the sidewalks and panhandling on the strip(not seen before this trip) left a VERY negative impression.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I hate to write this because Flamingo has always been my go to Casino. On the Monday night after the super bowl we sat at a $25 table in a less than half full Casino. In three hours we saw someone to deliver drinks one time. The pit boss made it very clear that she could do nothing to help. We went to the bar and the service was just as bad. Headed over the the Cromwell and everything was great.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This Hotel was dated and in some places dirty. We were there for our daughters wedding. There was many rooms booked there were many rooms booked by our party. The staff at the Carlos and Charlie bar were rude and even though we were spending many hundreds of dollars in their bar they could not comp a soda for a child. Come on! The property was in a good location. I did have my purse taken from our room but my bad I guess for not locking it up. No room service for food. Carlos and Charlie and food court was the only food options at the hotel other than breakfast coffee and danish type thing. Check in was horrible! Very long lines