27,132 results
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewremote controlmodern hotelother hotelssky suitesmini barfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerlong walkresort feetrip to vegasroom key
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

The pool water got very cloudy from 2pm on every day. Also, the hotel offers free admission into Liquid Lounge on Wednesday's from 11-1 but they tried to get my wife and I to pay $250 food and beverage credit up front after we watched many others get a seat or table without paying anything up front. I called the concierge desk and about 5 minutes later the men working the entrance told us we could go in but could not have a table to chairs. I emailed management about this and 6 days later received a response that next time they would give us a seat without a fee which is hilarious. There are much better places to stay in Vegas for less $$ and the hotels that are similar in cost would never allow someone to be treated the way we were. We will not return and would never recommend Aria to anyone.

4  Thank Robbie C
ARIA R, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear Robbie,

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your recent stay at ARIA Resort & Casino. I am truly disappointed to hear about your experience at our Liquid Day Club, and want to apologize that this dampened you and your wife’s overall visit. This is certainly not up to the normal high standards of product and services that we strive to provide for our guests. At ARIA, we take our guest feedback very seriously and want to assure you that I will be looking into this further. Please know that a member from my Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly regarding your concerns. Thank you for your review, and I truly hope we will have another opportunity to show you the service and amenities that have made ARIA a AAA Five Diamond resort.

All my very best,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights with my husband in June, the hotel is beautiful and in a perfect location on the strip. Our room faced the Cosmopolitan which was sometimes loud during the day with pool parties but these always ended by around 5pm so it was no problem at all for us. The amenities are fantastic, there is everything you need right there in the hotel...the only downside and the reason for marking down was the prices are really high for food/drinks but I suppose it is only in line with the other big names on the strip.
The pool was immaculate, loads and loads of free sun beds and very good bar service out there. All in all a great place and we will be back

Stayed: June 2017
ARIA R, Director of Guest Experience at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at ARIA Resort & Casino. I am ecstatic that the combination of our convenient location on Las Vegas Boulevard, as well as our invigorating pool deck contributed to a memorable vacation. It is also delightful to read that you enjoyed our array of amenities that we have for our guests to indulge in. Comments, such as the ones you have provided, reassure me that we are successfully fulfilling our vision of creating the single most significant resort experience in the world. Reading your review was a true delight, and I would be honored to welcome you and your husband back to ARIA to further enjoy our resort’s amenities.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

You have everything you wish for at this hotel and it's located on the strip. I highly recommend it for young couples (maybe it's a bit too loud for seniors). Good restaurants in it, excellent brunch, loved the pool. It's on the strip, you're close to everything worth visiting.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
ARIA R, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Corina,

Thank you for your amazing review on TripAdvisor, and I am thoroughly delighted that you had a memorable time at ARIA. I am overjoyed that you appreciated our collection of delectable dining options, as well as our distinct pool deck. Additionally, it is wonderful to hear that our central locale on The Strip added a sense of convenience when visiting other properties. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Gave the aria another chance from the last time I visited them in February so we decided to give them another chance for our family trip. I booked this time in March 16,2017 3 months ahead and they gladly upgraded us to a tower suite for the inconvenience we went through in February. On June 24 we arrive to the the hotel around 4p.m just to be told that the room they had for us was not ready due to maintenance and they couldn't give us a time it would be ready. I mentioned to the young lady that it was my daughter birthday and we had reservations at 7p.m for her birthday dinner she said i'm sorry but your room is not ready and we have no idea what time it will be ready. I was like wow we booked months ahead & yet again here you are giving us again bad customer service aria. after 35 mins of being upset & arguing back and ford they finally told us that they could give us a room but it would be a accessible suite I was like really nothing that we booked for but we had no other choice to get that room. room was nice and everything but is just upsetting you team but us through all this trouble & is not like is the first time we stayed with you we try and stay 3-4 times a year at the Aria like my husband had mentioned and yet we get the bad customer service always is just disappointing

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Roxy G

Dear Roxy,

Thank you for taking the time to detail out your experience on TripAdvisor. While I am pleased you gave ARIA another try based on your past trip in February, I regret to learn that, yet again, we fell short in providing you and your family with a memorable stay. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconsistencies that occurred upon arrival and that our Tower Suites team was not able to address your concerns to your satisfaction. It is always a source of genuine concern when anything gets in the way of our guests having an enjoyable time while they are here. Rest assured your feedback is greatly appreciated and has been forwarded to our Director of Tower Suites in an effort to make improvements moving forward. Thank you again for your review, and I truly hope for another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

WILL NOT BOOK AGAIN! My partner and I stayed here for a three nights over a weekend in June and whilst I felt the location was good and the room was modern - there were many things which sadly ruined our stay with you.

1. We paid a truly expensive rate for valet parking in which we then were informed to take our luggage and walk through the entire casino to get to reception!

2. The water in the room was $18 to purchase !! And NO TEA/ COFFEE MACHINE (the basic hotel service you even get inlet motels!)

3. Extra charges were not clear at all, we ended up with a $75 charge just to put two yogurts in the fridge to keep them cool! Even after complaining about the charges and explaining we had not seen the costs we were met with the most horrendous customer service at checkout. One guy called Justice was purely useless and unhelpful and his supervisor Alexander was one of the most condescending and rude people I have ever come across! We will also be taking it further as we were truly appalled by his manner and how he spoke to us!

4. The pool area was extremely crowded and full of groups of youths swearing and making extremely loud noise. There is also not enough sun beds or shaded areas.

5. The waitress by the pools were far and few and when finally getting served extortionately overpriced drinks, I gave the waitress 100$ bill which she disappeared with for over an hour, we then had to track her down few many colleagues for our change - which she proceeded to say: "sorry I went on my break and forgot!" And even waited for her tip!

We had a lot more fun elsewhere and would not recommend you. Overpriced and poor service.

3  Thank Hannah M

Dear Ms. Morrison,

Thank you for taking the time to detail out your recent stay with us at ARIA Resort & Casino. I would like to begin by extending my sincere apologies that we did not meet your expectations in all facets of your visit. When our guests arrive onto property, we have a dedicated Bell Services team available to offer luggage assistance which can then be conveniently delivered to your guestroom. I will certainly be following up on this to see how this oversight could have occurred. I also regret to read about your disappointment in our mini bar policies. We do not permit the storage of personal items in our guestroom mini bars as many of its contents are perishable. This policy prevents these items from being removed and left unrefrigerated, and ultimately from spoiling. Please know that if you wish to have a refrigerator for personal usage during your stay, one may be requested upon the securing of your reservation or with the Front Desk. Rest assured all of your observations have been well noted and will be shared according with my team. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and I hope you will consider ARIA another opportunity to serve you in the future.