Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$385
US$290
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$180
US$109
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$65
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$134
US$119
Venetian.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$86
US$79
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$185
US$179
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$124
US$78
US$65
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$59
Paris Las Vegas
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$271
US$249
26,699 results
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewmodern hotelremote controlother hotelssky suitesmini barfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerlong walkresort feetrip to vegasroom key
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I was a guest in this hotel in March 2018 and I am very sorry to say I was disappointed. The service received is not a five-star service, and for a number of reasons:
1. front desk and service: upon check-in there was no assistance whatsoever with regard to the room facilities and amenities. No clear information was given about the resort and casino nor on where to find, for example, the spa (I had to ask for it);
One evening I called the concierge asking for bandaids. I had to wait for approximately 20 minutes until somebody came to my door and deliver what I needed (luckily I was not bleeding out). Overall it was difficult to get the right information from whatever party (front desk, concierge, valet) without me keeping on asking;
2. shopping: the men shop, where I had the pleasure of finding an interesting piece, was not very information oriented: I asked the shop assistant to tell me something about the piece or its history, and unfortunately he was not cable of telling me anything. Also, it was not possible to wrap it in a nice fashion for a present;
3. food and restoration: I had the opportunity to visit 3 places in the resort where food was provided. The Buffet at Aria was absolutely chaotic, extremely dispersive, scarcely staffed. The quality of food was average. The Aria Café was again an average experience, where cashing in seemed to be more important than serving a guest. The Bardot Brasserie, allegedly a French brasserie, was a better experience (luckily) but again not outstanding. The oysters were not very fresh (naturally so, as Las Vegas is in the middle of the desert and serving fresh seafood is quite pretentious) and I might have been ill because of it. On the other hand, the scallops were divine.
Overall, I found the food across the resort very basic and of average quality. Furthermore, nobody seemed to be well prepared about food allergies, e.g. gluten, and it was difficult to find gluten free options across the resort;
4. the pools: the biggest disappointment was the pool area, by no means can this be considered a luxury pool area. The pools were extremely small, extremely packed (all of them, as I could see) and there was not easy access to the restrooms. Most disappointing thing of all, no waiter came to me asking me if I wanted something to drink/eat;
5. Check-out: checking out was very fast and speedy, however I was disappointed once again as the person at the reception did no bother to ask me whether I had a good stay or not. Maybe, just like for the restoration, they care more about efficiency than about attention to the client.
On a positive note, however, I liked the room that was in excellent conditions all the time, with a good and punctual turndown service in the afternoon.
I am most certainly not coming back to the Aria hotel as I was expecting a five-star service and I did not get it (I am even surprise dit belongs to the MGM group).

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Luciano C
MGM_Resorts, Director of Guest Experience at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Luciano,

Thank you for sharing your detailed review on TripAdvisor. I appreciate you taking the time to document your concerns. I sincerely apologize for your disappointments with the level of service you received from our staff at the Front Desk, Concierge, and ARIA Men’s. Moreover, it is disheartening for your expressed displeasure with Valet and that our meal offerings at The Buffet fell below your expectations. Rest assured, I will absolutely share your comments with the appropriate areas for future improvements. Thank you again, and I hope you will grant us another opportunity to serve you at ARIA on your next visit to the Strip.

Sincerely yours,

John McDaniel
Director of Guest Experience

Reviewed 1 April 2018

if your looking for a Great Place to stay ,then I would Recommend the Aria Plenty of Restaurants, very large casino Great poker area,also has one of the best Buffets .love the Room it has all the latest electronics including I-pad on the night stand that has all controls and Restaurants Room service ..

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing ARIA Resort & Casino on your recent visit to the Strip. I am delighted to learn that our delectable meal offerings, innovative in-room technology, and enthralling gaming ambiance thoroughly impressed you. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests, as it lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. I am pleased you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, and I hope for a future opportunity to welcome you back to ARIA again soon.

Welcomingly,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Beautiful hotel and room! High-tech, clean, and the bed was very comfortable! Very high nightly incidental deposit required. No coffee makers in the room or vending machines available for guests. Restaurant food was great, but very expensive. A great experience, but not a great value.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for letting me know about your recent visit to ARIA Resort & Casino. I am thrilled that the groundbreaking technology features and plush bedding in your guestroom helped create such a memorable experience for you. I am also delighted to see that you enjoyed our appetizing meal offerings during your visit. Please know that your feedback regarding the pricing for certain offerings and available amenities will certainly be considered for future enhancements. Thank you again, and I eagerly await your return.

With anticipation,

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The hotel is one of the new hotels in Vegas without a real theme, which is why I really enjoyed my stay here. It is also directly connected to the Vdarra and Bellagio, from where you can also charge anything to your room as all 3 properties are part of MGM - very convenient. Besides the connection to these 2 other hotels, the Aria's location is great: central spot on the strip close to, in my opinion, the better casino's, theaters, hotels, restaurants, and shops in Vegas.

Its rooms were simple but very spacious and had everything your required. All rooms have tables from where you can operate your lights and curtains in the room, but also pre-order food at Aria's restaurants for instance.

Aria has many good dining options too. I would say its restaurants are a little less fancy than the restaurants in other hotels. Not sure if I am right, but it seems this hotel is quite familiy-oriented with its restaurants (there are also a lot of kids at the pool).

I would definitely return!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank scrvds

Dear Guest,

I am ecstatic that our well-appointed guestrooms, delectable cuisines, and favorable location on the Strip thoroughly impressed you during your recent stay. It is our vision to create the single most significant resort experience in the world, and your candid comments reassure me that we are successfully accomplishing that goal. I truly appreciate your feedback, and look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit to ARIA in the future.

Graciously,

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My husband and I visit Vegas about three times every year. We come for the sun, fun, pool, food, restaurants, day clubs, nightclubs, shows, you name it. We first started staying at ARIA seven years ago, and have never stayed anywhere else ever since! This particular trip was a four-night trip over Labor Day weekend (the last vestiges of summer!) and it was our 20th stay at ARIA.

ARIA is (by far) the most modern, luxurious and beautiful resort property in the city. The service is top-notch, and we are welcomed back like old friends time and time again. As frequent returning guests and Mlife Platinum members, ARIA also rewards brand loyalty. On this particular trip, we were given a room upgrade to a Panoramic Tower Suite. It was spectacular - we were truly spoiled!

The experience at ARIA is fun and exciting, as ARIA always stays current and up-to-date. JEWEL Nightclub opened last year and the vibe is incredible. ARIA is constantly adding new bars, restaurants, venues, and amenities for guests to enjoy.

During our stay, we ate at Lemongrass, Blossom, Javier’s, Julian Serrano, Five 50, ARIA Café, and The Buffet at ARIA. Everything was awesome as usual. And we drank and ate at all the bars in the resort, and in several other MGM properties.

ARIA succeeds by understanding and offering exactly what its guests care about. You will not be disappointed in this resort property, trust me.

We always look forward to our future stays, and cannot wait for our upcoming trip this May over my birthday.

Stay here! You'll be very happy that you did.

Room Tip: High floor, Strip view. Go for a Corner Suite or Tower Suites, or try the Sky Suites!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JeffreyMatthewCohen

Dear Jeffrey,

Thank you for sharing your elaborate review regarding your return visit to ARIA Resort & Casino over Labor Day weekend. It is an honor to discover your unwavering dedication to our resort. I am ecstatic that we still manage to surpass all of your anticipations after all these visits. I am elated to know that you have enjoyed your stay, in addition to our spectacular Tower Suite accommodations, hospitable staff, and gourmet cuisines. At ARIA, our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we have surpassed your anticipations. Thank you for recommending us to others, and I look forward to welcoming you and your husband back on a future stay.

With eagerness,