ARIA Resort & Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
ARIA Sky Suites(Las Vegas)
Jockey Club(Las Vegas)
Rodeway Inn(Las Vegas)
25,439 results
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewmodern hotelremote controlother hotelssky suitesmini barfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerresort feelong walktrip to vegasroom key
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Clean room on 34th floor. Room was ready at check-in (we arrived around 5pm). Plenty of restaurants onsite...walk to Subway or Starbucks. Room service was organised... brought an entire dining table to us. Miscellaneous things are very expensive...like water, mini-fridge snacks, extra amenities. However, price-indulgence can be expected at a site & destination like this. Beware of Club Liquid. Free for hotel guests, but you must buy your seat inside... starting at $350. While I get the concept of pricey day & night clubs, we were thereat 11am & the place was dead. I was repeatedly told by staff, "this (Liquid) is seperate from Aria, so you can't charge to your room."

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
MGM_Resorts, Director of Guest Experience at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Shannan,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your visit to ARIA Resort & Casino on TripAdvisor. While you were pleased with the immaculate atmosphere in your guestroom and array of meal establishments, it is regrettable for your disappointments with the pricing for certain offerings on your visit. Rest assured, your comments will be considered for future enhancements as we strive to provide an unparalleled resort experience like none other in Las Vegas. Thank you again, and we look forward to hosting you on a future weekend getaway on the Strip.

Courteously,

John McDaniel
Director of Guest Experience

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was a guest in this hotel in March 2018 and I am very sorry to say I was disappointed. The service received is not a five-star service, and for a number of reasons:
1. front desk and service: upon check-in there was no assistance whatsoever with regard to the room facilities and amenities. No clear information was given about the resort and casino nor on where to find, for example, the spa (I had to ask for it);
One evening I called the concierge asking for bandaids. I had to wait for approximately 20 minutes until somebody came to my door and deliver what I needed (luckily I was not bleeding out). Overall it was difficult to get the right information from whatever party (front desk, concierge, valet) without me keeping on asking;
2. shopping: the men shop, where I had the pleasure of finding an interesting piece, was not very information oriented: I asked the shop assistant to tell me something about the piece or its history, and unfortunately he was not cable of telling me anything. Also, it was not possible to wrap it in a nice fashion for a present;
3. food and restoration: I had the opportunity to visit 3 places in the resort where food was provided. The Buffet at Aria was absolutely chaotic, extremely dispersive, scarcely staffed. The quality of food was average. The Aria Café was again an average experience, where cashing in seemed to be more important than serving a guest. The Bardot Brasserie, allegedly a French brasserie, was a better experience (luckily) but again not outstanding. The oysters were not very fresh (naturally so, as Las Vegas is in the middle of the desert and serving fresh seafood is quite pretentious) and I might have been ill because of it. On the other hand, the scallops were divine.
Overall, I found the food across the resort very basic and of average quality. Furthermore, nobody seemed to be well prepared about food allergies, e.g. gluten, and it was difficult to find gluten free options across the resort;
4. the pools: the biggest disappointment was the pool area, by no means can this be considered a luxury pool area. The pools were extremely small, extremely packed (all of them, as I could see) and there was not easy access to the restrooms. Most disappointing thing of all, no waiter came to me asking me if I wanted something to drink/eat;
5. Check-out: checking out was very fast and speedy, however I was disappointed once again as the person at the reception did no bother to ask me whether I had a good stay or not. Maybe, just like for the restoration, they care more about efficiency than about attention to the client.
On a positive note, however, I liked the room that was in excellent conditions all the time, with a good and punctual turndown service in the afternoon.
I am most certainly not coming back to the Aria hotel as I was expecting a five-star service and I did not get it (I am even surprise dit belongs to the MGM group).

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Luciano C
MGM_Resorts, Director of Guest Experience at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Luciano,

Thank you for sharing your detailed review on TripAdvisor. I appreciate you taking the time to document your concerns. I sincerely apologize for your disappointments with the level of service you received from our staff at the Front Desk, Concierge, and ARIA Men’s. Moreover, it is disheartening for your expressed displeasure with Valet and that our meal offerings at The Buffet fell below your expectations. Rest assured, I will absolutely share your comments with the appropriate areas for future improvements. Thank you again, and I hope you will grant us another opportunity to serve you at ARIA on your next visit to the Strip.

Sincerely yours,

John McDaniel
Director of Guest Experience

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

if your looking for a Great Place to stay ,then I would Recommend the Aria Plenty of Restaurants, very large casino Great poker area,also has one of the best Buffets .love the Room it has all the latest electronics including I-pad on the night stand that has all controls and Restaurants Room service ..

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing ARIA Resort & Casino on your recent visit to the Strip. I am delighted to learn that our delectable meal offerings, innovative in-room technology, and enthralling gaming ambiance thoroughly impressed you. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests, as it lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. I am pleased you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, and I hope for a future opportunity to welcome you back to ARIA again soon.

Welcomingly,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Beautiful hotel and room! High-tech, clean, and the bed was very comfortable! Very high nightly incidental deposit required. No coffee makers in the room or vending machines available for guests. Restaurant food was great, but very expensive. A great experience, but not a great value.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for letting me know about your recent visit to ARIA Resort & Casino. I am thrilled that the groundbreaking technology features and plush bedding in your guestroom helped create such a memorable experience for you. I am also delighted to see that you enjoyed our appetizing meal offerings during your visit. Please know that your feedback regarding the pricing for certain offerings and available amenities will certainly be considered for future enhancements. Thank you again, and I eagerly await your return.

With anticipation,

Belisa Suarez
Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel is one of the new hotels in Vegas without a real theme, which is why I really enjoyed my stay here. It is also directly connected to the Vdarra and Bellagio, from where you can also charge anything to your room as all 3 properties are part of MGM - very convenient. Besides the connection to these 2 other hotels, the Aria's location is great: central spot on the strip close to, in my opinion, the better casino's, theaters, hotels, restaurants, and shops in Vegas.

Its rooms were simple but very spacious and had everything your required. All rooms have tables from where you can operate your lights and curtains in the room, but also pre-order food at Aria's restaurants for instance.

Aria has many good dining options too. I would say its restaurants are a little less fancy than the restaurants in other hotels. Not sure if I am right, but it seems this hotel is quite familiy-oriented with its restaurants (there are also a lot of kids at the pool).

I would definitely return!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank scrvds

Dear Guest,

I am ecstatic that our well-appointed guestrooms, delectable cuisines, and favorable location on the Strip thoroughly impressed you during your recent stay. It is our vision to create the single most significant resort experience in the world, and your candid comments reassure me that we are successfully accomplishing that goal. I truly appreciate your feedback, and look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit to ARIA in the future.

Graciously,