ARIA Resort & Casino
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$210
US$119
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$123
US$148
US$127
Palazzo.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$175
US$151
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$40
Bally's Las Vegas
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$109
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$75
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$109
US$79
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$40
US$39
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$59
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

26,151 results
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewmodern hotelremote controlother hotelssky suitesmini barfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerlong walkresort feetrip to vegasroom key
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The gore is located in the heart of the strip, walking everywhere was easy. The rooms were modern and clean, most of the room could be controlled by a touch pad on the nightstand. The casino was much easier to navigate compared to a lot of other hotels. Overall it is a beautiful resort and a definite must if your looking for both class and comfort.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am elated that you were captivated by our modern design, groundbreaking in-room technology, and enthralling gaming surroundings. Your kind sentiments are highly cherished, and I hope to welcome you back to ARIA to enjoy a coveted escape.

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Aria is a beautiful resort, but the size of it (4004 rooms, I believe) make the service accessibility a little difficult. Staff were friendly. Resort is very high tech but some features are hard to manage.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Director of Guest Experience at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your cherished impressions regarding your visit to ARIA on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that you were highly satisfied with our resort’s lovely surroundings and award-winning service of our hospitable staff. Please know that your feedback in regards to our technology features will certainly be considered for future enhancements to our resort. Your comments are greatly appreciated, and our devoted staff looks forward to hosting you again soon.

With pleasure,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great hotel right in the central portion of the strip. I have stayed here multiple times over the past few years. The last time was a couple of weeks ago and prior to that it was in 2015. I felt that the hotel has improved a lot since the last time I was here. The rooms were clean and the the service was great. I did not have to wait long to check in to the room. The rooms were very spacious.

I was here for a business meeting. The meeting rooms / convention center here is very spacious.

From the Aria you can easily get to anywhere on the Strip by walk or by taking a cab or Uber.

One negative thing is that they have moved the ride share desk to the north lobby which is a new change and I think its a bad move. It’s clearly a move that is in favor of the taxi association and against the ride share community.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor strip view room.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
MGM_Resorts, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear your kind words regarding your return stay and your immense satisfaction with our immaculate guestrooms and modern professional facilities. At ARIA, our staff strives to provide a luxurious and comfortable experience for our guests and your feedback is essential for us in doing so. We value your patronage and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Belisa Suarez
Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Clean room on 34th floor. Room was ready at check-in (we arrived around 5pm). Plenty of restaurants onsite...walk to Subway or Starbucks. Room service was organised... brought an entire dining table to us. Miscellaneous things are very expensive...like water, mini-fridge snacks, extra amenities. However, price-indulgence can be expected at a site & destination like this. Beware of Club Liquid. Free for hotel guests, but you must buy your seat inside... starting at $350. While I get the concept of pricey day & night clubs, we were thereat 11am & the place was dead. I was repeatedly told by staff, "this (Liquid) is seperate from Aria, so you can't charge to your room."

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Shannan,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your visit to ARIA Resort & Casino on TripAdvisor. While you were pleased with the immaculate atmosphere in your guestroom and array of meal establishments, it is regrettable for your disappointments with the pricing for certain offerings on your visit. Rest assured, your comments will be considered for future enhancements as we strive to provide an unparalleled resort experience like none other in Las Vegas. Thank you again, and we look forward to hosting you on a future weekend getaway on the Strip.

Courteously,

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I was a guest in this hotel in March 2018 and I am very sorry to say I was disappointed. The service received is not a five-star service, and for a number of reasons:
1. front desk and service: upon check-in there was no assistance whatsoever with regard to the room facilities and amenities. No clear information was given about the resort and casino nor on where to find, for example, the spa (I had to ask for it);
One evening I called the concierge asking for bandaids. I had to wait for approximately 20 minutes until somebody came to my door and deliver what I needed (luckily I was not bleeding out). Overall it was difficult to get the right information from whatever party (front desk, concierge, valet) without me keeping on asking;
2. shopping: the men shop, where I had the pleasure of finding an interesting piece, was not very information oriented: I asked the shop assistant to tell me something about the piece or its history, and unfortunately he was not cable of telling me anything. Also, it was not possible to wrap it in a nice fashion for a present;
3. food and restoration: I had the opportunity to visit 3 places in the resort where food was provided. The Buffet at Aria was absolutely chaotic, extremely dispersive, scarcely staffed. The quality of food was average. The Aria Café was again an average experience, where cashing in seemed to be more important than serving a guest. The Bardot Brasserie, allegedly a French brasserie, was a better experience (luckily) but again not outstanding. The oysters were not very fresh (naturally so, as Las Vegas is in the middle of the desert and serving fresh seafood is quite pretentious) and I might have been ill because of it. On the other hand, the scallops were divine.
Overall, I found the food across the resort very basic and of average quality. Furthermore, nobody seemed to be well prepared about food allergies, e.g. gluten, and it was difficult to find gluten free options across the resort;
4. the pools: the biggest disappointment was the pool area, by no means can this be considered a luxury pool area. The pools were extremely small, extremely packed (all of them, as I could see) and there was not easy access to the restrooms. Most disappointing thing of all, no waiter came to me asking me if I wanted something to drink/eat;
5. Check-out: checking out was very fast and speedy, however I was disappointed once again as the person at the reception did no bother to ask me whether I had a good stay or not. Maybe, just like for the restoration, they care more about efficiency than about attention to the client.
On a positive note, however, I liked the room that was in excellent conditions all the time, with a good and punctual turndown service in the afternoon.
I am most certainly not coming back to the Aria hotel as I was expecting a five-star service and I did not get it (I am even surprise dit belongs to the MGM group).

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Luciano C
MGM_Resorts, Director of Guest Experience at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Luciano,

Thank you for sharing your detailed review on TripAdvisor. I appreciate you taking the time to document your concerns. I sincerely apologize for your disappointments with the level of service you received from our staff at the Front Desk, Concierge, and ARIA Men’s. Moreover, it is disheartening for your expressed displeasure with Valet and that our meal offerings at The Buffet fell below your expectations. Rest assured, I will absolutely share your comments with the appropriate areas for future improvements. Thank you again, and I hope you will grant us another opportunity to serve you at ARIA on your next visit to the Strip.