28,079 results
All reviews julian serrano high tech corner suite city view modern hotel remote control sky suites other hotels mini bar floor to ceiling windows amazing hotel fitness center long walk resort fee trip to vegas planet hollywood mandalay bay
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Beautiful, clean hotel. Great service and excellent restaurants. The rooms were clean, spacious and lots of natural lighting with the huge window. I also loved that everything could be turned on/off with the pad, including the curtains. I loved this hotel and will be returning on every trip.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Charlotte T
ARIA R, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Charlotte,

Thank you for your gracious review on TripAdvisor surrounding your recent stay at ARIA. I am elated to hear that you enjoyed so many facets to your visit, including our courteous service staff, expansive guestrooms, as well as our innovative in-room technology. Our goal is to have our guest's every whim attainable with just the push of a button on their in-room tablet. I value your patronage, and look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA again soon.

All my best,

Reviewed 22 September 2018

This was my third visit in Vegas and the best one! I researched and read all the reviews for this hotel before I decided to stay there and I'm happy with my decision...here are what I liked:- The quality of bed/mattress- Very clean room and sheets without smell or whole in the sheets- Centeral remote system- Very quiet- The staff were polite and friendly when I needed help.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
ARIA R, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your amazing review and recommendation on TripAdvisor. It is gratifying to know that our luxurious beds and innovative in-room technology were a few of the reasons that you will continue to stay at ARIA. You will have to come visit again in the Fall when we debut our newest restaurant, CATCH, which will feature epic renditions of seafood, sushi, and steak. I value your patronage, and look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA the next time you are in Las Vegas.

With gratitude,

Reviewed 22 September 2018

We spent 5 days here recently and it is a very beautiful hotel. As with many luxury hotels on the strip, it's very stunning and breathtaking inside. When we checked in, there were lots of agents available which made the process very quick and smooth.

We had a King Tower Room which was large and comfortable but really far from the elevataor....the tower is huge!! But it's Vegas!

It's just back from the strip butt easily accessible through the Crystal shops.

The negatives......although we paid the daily resort fee of $39.00, the pool closed one day for a 'private" function. No refund to guests of course.

In you room, there is a small note that if you put your own bottle of water in their fridge, they'll charge you $25.00/day!! Unreal!

Last, the Buffet was horrible! I don't think we've ever said that in the 7 years we've been coming to Vegas. The hot food was all cold. There are no warming lights on anything...assuming it's warning from below but that doesn't work. Horrible breakfast there.

Would we stay again? Probably, but wouldn't eat there.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ARIA R, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your detailed review regarding your recent stay at ARIA. It is gratifying to learn that you were highly satisfied with the multitude of check-in methods we have available for our guests to help create for an expedited arrival. I am also delighted that your expansive guestroom was a standout feature to your visit. However, I would like to extend my sincere apologies for our pool deck closing early one evening due to a private event, and that it detracted from your stay. I am also disappointed to hear about your subpar dining experience at our Buffet. This is certainly not in line with the accolades our Buffet has received for the ever-changing selection of fresh food they serve. Please know your feedback is greatly appreciate and will be shared with my Food & Beverage team for future improvements. Thank you again, and I hope you will grant us another opportunity to serve you soon.

All my best,

Belisa Suarez
Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Easy mobile check in got me to my room quickly and early , room was very stylish and comfortable . The Buffet i attended for breakfast i was less then impressed with . Check out was simple and no lines all staff were very polite .

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Don,

Thank you for your recent stay at ARIA Resort & Casino. It is wonderful to read about so many standout features to your trip, including our well-appointed guestrooms, innovative mobile check-in, and personalized service staff. Our mission is to seek every opportunity to provide extraordinary guest experiences, and your comments reassure me that we are on the right track. I also appreciate your feedback regarding your breakfast at The Buffet and will be sure to share that with my team for further review. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Very well centrally located hotel on strip.Huge hotel with many rooms,big casino.Never seen que for checkin better to do online checkin checkout.Dont provide basic ammenities in the room.Pickup for Uber & taxi very confusing,good restaurant serving good food

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ARIA R, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your gracious review on TripAdvisor. I am elated to hear that ARIA served as the perfect resort destination for your recent Las Vegas getaway. I am also delighted that you experienced our expedited mobile check-in and check out. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA when a future opportunity arises.

With pleasure,