34 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$129
Expedia.comUS$129
travelup.comUS$134
32,231 results
All reviews julian serrano high tech corner suite city view modern hotel remote control other hotels mini bar floor to ceiling windows fitness center long walk resort fee trip to vegas planet hollywood lemongrass technology casino
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

Very nice ambiance, clean, centrally located, and for the most part keeps the riff raff out. It’d be nice to see some more tables open on the floor but I guess that’s COVID. Very strict with the CDC guidelines but I think that’s a good thing.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I stay at different properties when I'm in Vegas and this was my first time at the Aria. Great rooms, plush beds and lovely bathroom. We were on the 20th floor and had a view of the Cosmopolitan's pool Our view was amazing at night with all of the colorful lights! I would certainly come back.

Reviewed 1 week ago

If you're looking for a party spot this is it. As soon as I walked in it was a cloud of weed. All the way up to your room. There is only 1 guest elevator, where there is a hotel staff standing to scan your card, then you walk 30 more feet and have to scan your card to get into the elevator. Pointless and difficult when you're carrying luggage. The bed and pillows are not comfy at all, I've never been excited to get home after a vacation until now. The bed, dressers, and closets are scratched to hell. You'd think charging $30 for a bottle of water they'd be able to fix it. Cops were our front arresting people every day of the week we stayed. Never got our sheets changed and had to hunt down maids to get towles.

1  Thank shelbie122021
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was the best hotel that I’ve stayed in Vegas so far. Everything was excellent. (Besides the slots). It’s located down on the south end of the strip with better hotels in my opinion. Will definitely stay there again!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed at the aria while in Vegas for business. Great price and when I checked the front desk upgraded me to a nicer room. Clean room and the bed and pillows were amazig. I highly recommend and will return again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business