New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #11 of 267 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Memphis, Tennessee
“Beautiful Hotel & Casino!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012 via mobile

The Venetian hotel was very beautiful and the rooms are amazing!! This was one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at in las Vegas!! The architecture is gorgeous and the scenery is perfect and romantic!! I wouldn't stay any where else!

• Stayed September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 15 September 2012
Dear Guest,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write to us after your recent stay. We hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,368)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Weirton, West Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

This hotel has great sunken in living rooms. It's unusual for a hotel, but after all, this is Las Vegas! The gondola is pretty sweet too. Pretty close to all the things to do around the Vegas strip. The Venetian also has tons of shops in their lobby area which makes it nice if you want to stay in the hotel one evening.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! We truly appreciate your positive comments and are pleased that you enjoyed you stay. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

los angeles, ca
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

I've never encountered the same problems as I did with The Venetian. I've stayed at 2 - 5 star rating hotels/resorts; and never experienced any issue with the check-in. When I booked the room, I've put in request for early check-in at 1:00PM; however I arrived late at 3:30PM, and when I tried to check in, the check-in staff told me that my room is not yet ready and when I asked her when will my room be ready, she couldn't give me the exact time. The check-in time for this hotel is at 3:00PM. I never experienced the late check-in with any hotel in the past. I asked to speak to the manager, and then she made me wait for more than 30 mins and then the manager came and told me the same thing that my room is not yet ready, and it was at 4:20PM something and my room is not ready, I asked him why the room is not ready, he told me that the previous guest checked out late, and they also don't have enough room service staff to clean the room on time. He didn't offer me any complimentary such as room upgrade, but he asked me if I want to downgrade the room if I can't wait for my room to be ready, I got so upset, the manager tried to bargain with me as the customer, he and his staff didn't provide good customer service and gave the customer the weird look, in order for them to compensate me for 2 hours waiting and walking around the Venetian while waiting for my room to be ready, I have to spend over 1 hour fighting with them. And guess what? They gave me the smelly room with absolutely no view! my view is the dirty rooftop of their facility building and located right next to the elevator, the room smell of cigarette, even though my room is non-smoking room, I called the front desk and reported the smell of cigarette, instead they tried to help me with my complaint, they kept telling me that the room I am staying at is non-smoking room, and make me feel like I'm lying and giving them the problem. I got so upset again! One of the comforter has several red stains on it, I called to request for a new comforter and it took them 3 hours to bring me one. In my room, I could heard all the noise from the room above and conversations that people talking at the hallway, so the hotel room wall don't have good sound insulation. The A/C vent is filled with dirt. The toilet is so old that it flushed so weak. Although I experienced all these problems, but I didn't bother to report to the front desk anymore after two attempts, I felt that the staffs and management at this hotel didn't show any concern and care about the customer complaints. I regretted that I booked two nights stay at this hotel. I paid so much to stay here and hope I will stay at a luxury suite, and will have a nice getaway vacation, but my trip was totally ruin by staying at this hotel. I never ever had any issues with all the hotels I stayed in my life, except for this time. I will never want to come back to this hotel again because it is not even worth the money I paid for the room and the service here!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank ivyng82
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city and we sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Venetian|The Palazzo to host you during your most recent visit. I am very disappointed to hear that your visit was not a complete success. Please accept our apologies for the dissatisfaction you experienced during your stay.

Should you wish to further discuss the details of your visit, we invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department directly. It is our sincere hope that you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations on a future visit.

Kendal, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2012

We stopped here for 2 nights on our way back from Los Angeles Airport to San Francisco. We were intending to just take a slow drive back, but friends told us we must go via Las Vegas. Arriving by car we were quickly directed to the valet service parking (no extra cost - just tip), then took the fairly long walk to reception. We had to queue for a short time, however, it was Labour (correctly spelt) Day weekend. 'Checking in' was swift and we were given a few vouchers for free in-suite American breakfast for 2, free tea/coffee at a cafe, 2 for 1 drink at a casino bar, $30 of mini bar/snack items etc.

The room was extremely large are very well equipped and fairly quiet. we survived our 2 nights in Las Vegas and decided to have the in-suite American breakfast the day we departed. This however did not turn out to be free. It was supposed to be $50 with an extra $2 for the large pot of coffee we ordered. However we were charge nearly $70 and only $40 taken off the bill.

A good hotel to stay at when visiting 'over-th-top' Las Vegas.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Venetian as your host for your recent visit to Las Vegas. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

While I was pleased to learn that your overall stay was enjoyable, I was disappointed to learn that your visit was not a complete success, and deeply apologize for the billing discrepancy you encountered regarding your American Breakfast. Please be assured I was able to locate your account, which has now been rectified and credited. This shortfall should have never taken place, for we strive to uphold our high standards of unparalleled service and accommodations.

Athens, Greece
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2012 via mobile

My room number was 21101 and it was simply the best hotel room I have ever been !l recommend the hotel to everyone who want to have a relaxing and luxurious vacations.The most exceptional thing is that the hotel connect inside with the palazzo hotel which is also a very good hotel!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! We are humbled to receive such kind words from a valued guest! It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.