The Venetian Las Vegas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
26,618 results
All reviewsvenezia towergondola ridebella suitecanal shopsgrand luxsunken living roombeautiful hotelcanyon ranch spaluxury suitesitting areafood courtrooms are hugeother hotelsmini barstrip viewtreasure islandresort fee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The suites at the Venetian are one of the biggest rooms on the strip. They are very comfortable from for a family of four. The decor, sheets and furniture are exceptional. Everyone slept well and loved the room.

The restaurants selection is amazing and we did not need to leave the resort. The location was close to the shows and other is we wanted to do.

The staff is excellent and went out of their way to make us feel special. They did little things to make sure my family had a great experience.

We highly recommended this hotel when in Vegas.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If possible I would give negative star to this one. During our stay at Venetian me and my wife had worst experience of our life. We stayed there for two nights(03/02 and 03/03). We left around 5:30PM on 03/03 for a show and when we came back to our suite around 9:30PM , our personal belongings were missing which includes laptops, camera, my wife`s wallet etc. Our bags were open; whoever did this went through our bags and even looked into the room's safe. The person was well aware of the surroundings of the hotel and rooms. We reported the incident to Venetian and after two weeks they mentioned we will not receive any refund or reimbursement for the missing items. We stay at these expensive hotel so that we can have peace of mind about safety and security. After the incident my wife felt very unsafe and insecure. I would say never stay at this hotel because they don't care about you and your security. STAY AWAY OR STAY AT YOUR OWN RISK at this hotel. My stay at Venetian has changed my perspective of hotels and their security. I firmly believe that Venetian should take serious actions and should be responsible/liable for all the belongings we have lost. It's a shame that they're running away from their responsibilities. We've experienced worst customer service from Venetian.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
10  Thank Bhavin H
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The Venetian is still hands down, one of the most opulent hotels in Las Vegas. My husband surprised me with the tower suite upgrade on our most recent trip, which was over the top fabulous! (I just wish we hadn't been there during March Madness.) Our neighbors across the hall made so much noise it almost ruined our stay. You would think that spending $1700.00 for the tower upgrade for 4 nights would keep the riff-raff out. The crazy, lack of civility, carried over in the Grand Lux restaurant one evening when a table of 8-10 people made sooooooo much noise it spoiled a lot of people's experience. We were told they had been warned, but they should have been escorted out. (At least the inebriated, attention seeking woman who wouldn't shut up, even while everyone else at her table tried to eat.) Other than these two disturbances, I wouldn't hesitate to stay at the Venetian again. Everyone from the bellman, to housekeeping are friendly, and the K9 presence is greatly appreciated in this day and age. There are so many restaurants to choose from within the hotel, you really don't have to venture out. We dined at the Grand Lux numerous times during our stay because of its extensive menu, reasonable prices, and wonderful staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Diane G
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

They have a same one at MACAO, but this is the original one and still retains the charm, everything is so well maintained, the rooms are especially stunning and pool is also amazing. there is huge host of options for entertainment here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank anky2k2
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Venetian rooms are all suites. They are large and very comfortable. The King has 2 large flat screens with a smaller flat screen in a very large bathroom. The room was very modern and has a pull out sofa which was very comfortable as well. The hotel has a large spectacular shopping area with a river going it. We needed extra blankets and pillows and these were brought up within the hour. The check in was easy with very little wait. Be prepared to bring your luggage thru the Casino area to get to the elevators for your room. There is security by the room elevators to only allow those thru that have room keys along with their guests. The resort fee for this hotel is the highest of any others I saw on the strip. Overall if you are looking for upscale accomodations this is the place.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family