Check in was painless - although there was a Resort charge of $16.80 or similar for stuff you probably don't want or need. We had 2 Queen beds as sharing a room. In hindsight a suite would have been better and more spacious.
This is not the swankest hotel on the strip but the rates are good - especially if you can go mid week, shockingly cheap.
Nice pool, its got a few actually and a tide pool. One point - don't take any drinks to the pool as they don't let them in - pain for those going with yard glasses of alcohol. Can only assume its some sort of concession thing. Pool also has cabans - we were going to hire one as a special treat except they quoted us $800 so we went shopping instead. For the energetic there's a Volley ball area too - nice to watch.
Didn't use most facilities but did go to Brand restaurant - thumbs up. Cafe always seemed to have a queue so we went to Buffet. Not my thing however if you want vast amounts of food after a heavy night for a fixed price go for it.
This place also has an Ice Bar which didn't quite go for but interesting.
Great feature is the City Train or Tram - free train that goes from Monte Carlo up to Bellagio. Which is very handy when you've done enough walking up and down the strip. There is a Metro on opposite side of strip but this costs $5 one way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews