US$150
Venetian.com
US$239
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$130
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$126
US$138
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$167
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$179
Caesars Palace
US$229
US$189
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

18,229 results
All reviewsmonte carlofood courtmonaco suitewave poollazy riverpool areafree tramthe blue man groupspa suiteother hotelsnew york new yorkstrip viewm lifegreat location on the striphigh floorcasino floormc
Reviewed 4 May 2011

This was our second trip to Las Vegas, and chose the Monte Carlo as we got a great price from their website using a discount code found at smartervegas.com.

On our first trip we stayed at Excalibur and this time we wanted to be in a nicer hotel closer to the centre of the strip - we got what we wanted!

Although maybe not as central as I'd have liked, it is linked directly to Aria both by internal walkway, and by free tram which connects Monte Carlo to Aria and the Crystals shopping centre, and to Bellagio. Using the tram in the mornings and evenings saved a few minutes of walking which is always appreciated in Vegas!

The room was clean if a little dated, but with a large flat screen TV and very comfortable bed. I've heard others say that the walls are very thin, but we never had a problem with noise and slept well every night.

The casino is laid out well and easy to navigate, there are a few dining options although we only ate in the Cafe (above average breakfast), but the pub looked good. I'd also recommend the Cupcakery - very nice!

I would definitely recommend the Monte Carlo to anyone who wants a nice, reasonably priced hotel in a good location.

1  Thank CMCooke
Reviewed 4 May 2011

This was my second trip to Vegas. The Hotel is nice, service was great but the room was UGLY. I do not travel to vegas to hang out in the hotel room, however a hotel room is still my home away from home for our time away. Our standard room was akin to a Super 8 motel. It was outdated, clean but I expect more from Vegas. My partner says I am spoiled from my stay at the Wynn. But this could have been a lot nicer!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2011

All that you'd expect from a Las Vegas hotel. Don't get me wrong, I've stayed in better hotels on The Strip, but this was good value for money. In fact, if you weren't in Las Vegas it would easily rate as a five-star but has to compete with the likes of Ceasar's Palace and The Venetian. Pool area was great with a small lazy river to float around. The hotel is in a great location in the centre of The Strip. All I would say, as for probably any hotel room in Las Vegas, on a party weekend like Easter during Spring Break, the walls are a little thin!!! Enjoy your time in Vegas!

Room Tip: Remember to tip the Check-In Clerk on arrival!
1  Thank RedShoesNottingham
Reviewed 2 May 2011

Rooms were O.K. Could use a facelift. Location was Good, but I think I would prefer to stay by the Mirage. More going on. We ate at the buffet in the Monte Carlo when we arrived and were very disappointed. The next day we took the meal plan at the Excalibur. Breakfast was good, but the other meals were not. We got sick! We don't know if it was food poisoning or a stomach virus. We lost a whole day in bed. I'm glad we got sick at the same time. The Shark reef at Mandalay Bay was great, The flower conservatory in
Bellagios is beautiful and the gondola ride at the Venetian was fun. Thankfully there was a great food court in our hotel, because our appetites were not that good. The pool area
was nice at the hotel and the employees were friendly. We went to see Frank Caliendo at the hotel and he was really funny. Also saw Anthony Cool at Paris. Also a great show. If I had to do it all over again,I would not have stayed at the Monte Carlo.

Reviewed 2 May 2011

I was a bit anxious about the monte carlo hotel reviews at first as good and bad written on here but I was presently suprised. This is a mid range hotel with good amenties and in a great location for the strip. The rooms were slightly outdated and could do with updating but they were comfortable especially the beds and very clean. We got a view of the pool which was ok but can get noisy at weekends with the music around the pool so no chance of a nap in the afternoon!! I didnt sit round the pool much as the sunbeds were very close together and busy and the music was very loud. Ok for young people though!! The hotel staff were helpful and friendly. The casino was much smaller than the other hotels but this was fine. It is in a great location with lots of bars, resturants nearby. The free monrail was great to get to the other hotels as lots of walking. My advice would be to take very comfortable shoes with you and maybe take a hoodie/cardigan for the evenings as can get a bit cool. If you get a good price for the monte carlo hotel give it a try!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends