US$285
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$231
US$159
  • Pool
Tuscany Suites & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$129
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$109
  • Pool
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$209
VEGAS.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$209
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$129
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$261
US$249
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$104
17,930 results
All reviewsmonte carlofood courtmonaco suitewave poollazy riverpool areafree tramthe blue man groupspa suiteother hotelsnew york new yorkstrip viewm lifegreat location on the striphigh floorcasino floormc
Reviewed 16 August 2011

First if you get early to the hotel you need to wait until 3 pm to check in.
When we got to the room very nice and clean , nice bathroom with marble floor
We got the strip view room at night the view is nice . one thing that I notice that the room was very clean but not the windows they were very dirty from the inside and out side all the days that stayed at the hote i think that was the only problome i found l. The monte carlo has very good service don't get me wrong .Other thing I would not recommend the buffet at the Monte Carlo one of the worst service ever did not like food for the same price I would recommend the Rio buffet.

Room Tip: Will not recommend the buffet very bad service did not like the food
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Joe915
Reviewed 15 August 2011

I have been to Vegas many times and stayed at a lot of different hotels. This is by far the lowest quality. Fortunately it was a business trip and my company put me up there. It's a good thing I got to experience it on someone else's dime. It really just is mediocre. Seems very dreary. You don't see a lot of people having a great time. I suppose they just stay there because it's cheap and go off to the Wynn or Hard Rock for their fun. I ordered room service. It arrived in a timely manner. Chicken fingers were nothing special. Then again, i don't ever really expect a lot from chicken fingers so don't hold me to the fire for that one. Overall, I would stay again if someone else was paying. That's about it.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2011

I went out to Vegas for a girls weekend. There were 4 of us, all early 40's. We booked our trip through a travel agent and didnt do much research on our own, BIG MISTAKE. The hotel was 'dead'. There was no vibe or excitement at all. The staff was rude and acted bothered. The rooms were clean, we requested strip view and received such. The concierge, most of the time, acted as if we were bothering him/her. We got more information on where to go, what to do and how to do it from a cab driver who hooked us up!!! The seafood buffet on the weekend was a good deal...for $2 more u can have unlimited champagne! The pool area was nice and clean, however the loud, LOUD, obnoxious rap music was just too much. I just felt that this hotel really missed the mark. I can only assume others thought the same thing....the gaming floor was dead!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank KimJonesOhio
Reviewed 15 August 2011

The Monte Carlo is a great mid-range option. It is small enough that it’s easy to get around but still has the services of the larger hotels. It is not a luxury hotel like the Bellagio or Wynn but, but for the price, it’s satisfactory. The location can’t be beat. The tram to City Center or a quick walk through New York, New York to another tram gives you easy access to a big chunk of the Strip.

As mentioned in other posts, if you’re not an early riser or you like a little quiet time in the afternoon, request a room not facing the pools. From 9:00 AM till 7:00 PM the pool looked and sounded like one big party. The hotel sets back pretty far from Las Vegas Boulevard so in the lower floor, strip view rooms you’re pretty much looking at the enormous roof of the common areas (casino, restaurants, reception). I’m not sure how much better the view is from the higher floors.

We did not have any problems with smoke odors in either the bath towels or in the casino. Pillows, linens and beds were fine. We never waited longer than ten seconds for an elevator. The bathroom was clean and spacious. (I did think we had a problem with the bathtub draining until I realized the tub stopper was ultra-sensitive and I had bumped it with my foot.)

The cocktail waitresses in the casino were around so much we had to decline two out of three offers for free drinks.

Here’s a little tip when you’re visiting Las Vegas: Before you book your room and flight, visit the Las Vegas Convention & Visitors calendar (http://www.lvcva.com/meetings/convention-calendar.jsp). You will be able to see which hotels will be hosting large conventions during the time you plan to visit. Chances are you won’t get a good price at that hotel. Mid-week, you’ll also get more personalized service and a better selection of rooms if the hotel isn’t packed to the rafters with conventioneers.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank smartelek
Reviewed 14 August 2011

My wife and I took a quick trip to Vegas to celebrate our anniversary. I got a last minute deal to stay at the Monte Carlo for 4 nights. I checked the hotel's website and it looked reasonably classy, modern & relaxing.
When we arrived we were told that the room with a king bed that I had booked was not available, and then the key to the room they gave us with 2 queen's did not work (twice), so they gave us a different room with a king bed? which they obviously had the whole time.
The room was clean and overlooked the pool area, which was fine except from about 11am-7pm all you could hear was dance music booming from the DJ below (we were 20 floors up), so forget staying in the room during the day.
The faucet in the shower constantly ran and despite calling the front desk they never did anything about it. Oh, and the bed sheets were about a foot too short, which was a nice touch.
The walls are thin, and you can hear everyone around you. Including people partying well past 3am, and the service was lackluster at best. The concierge desk was frequently vacant, and there were long lines at the front desk.
In all, I am sure you can do better with another hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple