We stayed here for 3 nights May 15-18, 2012.
Check-in was wonderful. We arrived around 10:30AM yet we were able to check-in and go up to our room right away. Took no more than 5 minutes in line to check-in.
Yes the resort fee is high, and I'm not really sure what I'm paying it for, but I just look at it as though the room price was $20 per night higher and I'm still happy with the price. There was a wireless internet signal but it was quite spotty and often disappeared.
We loved the pool area. It was not too crowded, nice mix of sun and shaded areas, and I didn't find the music to be too loud. I enjoyed the fact that the pool scene was very mellow and not full of see-and-be-seen types.
Concierge desk was very helpful for the couple times we had to use it.
Room was spacious enough, clean, and the bed was comfortable. Nothing extraordinary, but then I'm not doing more than sleeping when I'm in the room.
Overall a nice selection. The location (with tram to City Center/Aria/Bellagio) is excellent, the staff was friendly, and the room was cheap. More money for gambling/shows/etc. If you need a million amenities and such MC is not your place. If you want a clean room, comfortable bed, and not to blow too much cash on your hotel MC will do just fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews