We just got back from Vegas and after reading the reviews with the construction I was not looking forward to staying at the Monte Carlo. We were booked Oct 11-15 for our annual guy’s weekend. There were a total of 12 of us in multiple rooms ranging from the 6th floor to the 30th in already renovated to needing to be. I happened to be in one that was in need of renovating and the 6th floor. The room met my expectations. (All I want is a place to sleep a few hours and for it to be clean). Let me start by saying no one in our group had any issues with check-in. A few landed around 8:30am with early check-in. They were able to check-in with minimal waiting in line (15 minutes). My dad and I landed at 3:45pm. Once we got to the hotel there was only 2 others in-line. We probably didn’t wait more than 5 minutes. No one else in our group waited more than 15-20 in line. The Monte Carlo staff did a great job of getting us in and out.
Let me add that we don’t go to Vegas to lounge at the pool, go to a spa or visit night clubs. We enjoy our gambling, drinking and eating. The Aria Poker room is one of my favorites if not my favorite and is a short walk from the Monte Carlo and has great food options while the Monte Carlo is under construction.
So if you’re looking for a clean room and a great location the Monte Carlo can’t be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews