18,842 results
All reviews monte carlo food court monaco suite wave pool lazy river pool area free tram the blue man group spa suite other hotels new york new york strip view m life great location on the strip high floor mc casino
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Just passing through Vegas to catch a Golden Knights game and show at the Belligio. Great location for both events. Loved the room pre-check in for fast service. Front desk people very friendly. Rooms were clean and neat.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Stayed in February, still undergoing major construction. I knew this before I booked so not an issue.

CONS:
1. complimentary bathroom products had been used and not replaced. Seal was broken on all three and some product clearly missing, that is just gross!

2. MAJOR issues with the flyers that were slipped under my room door advertising food delivery from local pizzeria. This occurred twice within one evening. I do not like the idea of non-guest roaming up and down all the halls.

3. Air-conditioning not working, same as in December. It was so warm in my room that my bucket of ice totally melted in a couple of hours!

4. Lack of choices for meals, miss the food court!!!

PROS:
1. Great place to stay if attending events at The Park. Do not need to leave the interior of the property to attend events. Entrance is accessed via casino. This was important to me as I was traveling solo this time.
2. Room was clean
3. Good central location at reasonable pricing
4. Employees very friendly and helpful, especially Box Office employees

Overall, not a bad but not outstanding. I am willing to give up a little in amenities (except for the previously used products!) to have a good location and reasonable pricing.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is currently under construction and some of the entrances were not available but they made it really easy to go in and out! Our room was brand new, spacious and the bathroom had a shower instead of a tub! I loved it!
I wish they had more dining options inside the hotel. There was very nice restaurants available, however they didn’t have a food court nor buffet where you can grab a quick bite without having to leave the property! We had to leave the hotel everytime we wanted to eat!
I will definitely recommend MonteCarlo (soon to be Park MGM) and will come back to stay! We really enjoy our time at the hotel and the staff was very nice! Check in/ out experience was smooth!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We chose Monte Carlo because it was the cheapest option and actually cheaper to get two rooms than to have four people share a room. It was a great location, the tram made it really easy to get places. It was a little loud due to construction, but we anticipated it would be. Staff was very friendly, the only problem we had was parking, $15 a night after I was told by two workers that parking wass free.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stayed there March 2018. I had read the pool had just reopened but apparently not. Kids got ready and we went down and it was all locked up. Walls are thin so you hear ALOT of hallway noise. There was a hockey game at tmobile arena 1 of the nights so it took almost an hour to get into the parking structure from about a block away. The hotel is nice but coffee pots would be nice because the line for Starbucks has about 50+ people in the morning so we had to leave and start a scheduled day without coffee. It's nice but not sure we will stay there again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family