The Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino was an outstanding hotel for the price. We stayed there 11/13/10 thru 11/16/10 in a Spa Suite that over looked The Vegas Strip with views of MGM Grand & NYNY Hotel. The price we paid was the same that we would have paid had we booked a spa suite at Excalibur or Imperial Palace.
When we arrived the front desk agent was very friendly, as was all the staff we met during our stay. We didn't have to wait more than 1 minute in the check in line. The only glitch we had was on arrival, they didn't have our suite ready, and were told we would have to wait one hour so they could clean it, and to then check with the desk...meaning we didn't get our room till 6pm, however this was made up for via a resort credit, and the room had a great view from the 28th floor. The room was cleaned daily, and fresh towels and linens were provided daily. We were also happy to find an MP3 hookup to the stereo system. The spa tub is big and is made for 2 people. It's right up against the window for a great vegas view. This room also has a wet bar and fridge that we loved, and a sauna that we didn't use.
We loved the layout of this hotel, because the elevators are just off the lobby, along with the food court, and shops. The Casino is big but not unmanageable like some of its neighbors. The hotel doesn't smell like smoke, because they pump a fragrance smell of flowers, but I liked that better than smelling the heavy cigarettes/cigar smoke. The food court has a 24hr McDonald's that came in handy one night. They also have 2 Starbucks on the property.
A huge highlight was the Free Tram that runs from Monte Carlo to Bellagio this saved us time, and walking city center is confusing at best, due to all the ongoing construction. We also really liked having the CVS right next door between MC and City Center.
Its funny that before this trip we never really considered staying at Monte Carlo, as we had never even set foot on the property, because there isn't much to draw big crowds however this was a great property for us as we go to see shows, gamble, shop, and eat.
We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews