Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$31
Booking.comUS$31
FindHotelUS$31
Hotels.comUS$31
Trip.comUS$39
StayForLongUS$43
13,519 results
All reviews tournament of kings luxor and mandalay bay food court johnny rockets new york new york other hotels trip to vegas strip nicks shows uber gambling las slots monorail
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

There was no fridge raider or microwave provided for the room so any food I got had to get trash when I went to the front desk and ask for the melodies they told me that they had none only for me to find out there and check out that they had refrigerators from one of their white patrons that were staying there

1  Thank Keshia7
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Rooms are dated Mine was dirty, I found a stack of naughty cards under the desk and a lot of dirt. When I asked the maid for toilet paper, she was in the hall, she told me I had to call the front desk. How stupid.
Rest of the staff was great
Casino is very clean and staff was great answering questions.
Best casino to get a drink in while playing.

1  Thank Judy J
MGM Resorts Social Media, Other at Excalibur Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Thank you for your online review of our property. We are disheartened to learn about the cleanliness oversights you encountered and for your disappointments with our guestrooms. Additionally, it is regrettable to hear that our service level fell short regarding these issues. Your feedback, while unfortunate, will enable us to make improvements to the aforementioned areas, so challenges of this nature are prevented from repeating themselves again. Thank you again, and we hope you will consider visiting us in the future.

Guest Experience

Reviewed 4 March 2021

We stayed here a little while ago (Sept 2019) and had a great time. we usually stay at Treasure Island further north up the strip but wanted to go to the other end and see what we could find as Vegas is forever changing.

On arrival there was a large queue but as soon as we got to the desk we were greeted by a lovely member of staff who couldn't do enough to help us. we even got a comp room upgrade to the royal tower, the view wasn't amazing but we've had great views in the past and we really don't spend a lot of time in the room to worry about that. The room was clean and had everything we needed including a safe and en-suite.

Until now, we had only popped into Excalibur casino to play on a few machines and hadn't really explored, we were pleasantly surprised by how much the Hotel had to offer. there are many levels, shows, restaurants and fast food takeaways as well as shops and an arcade.

We stayed for a week and friends of ours stayed at the Luxor next door and we found many ways to travel between the 2 hotels, there's a monorail which takes you all the way to Luxor and Mandalay Bay or you can walk through the hotel on travellators to avoid going outside in the heat.

Check out was easy and they can keep hold of your suitcases until you are ready to go to the airport which is great.

We go to Vegas for fun so we like staying in the fun hotels, we would certainly consider staying in Excalibur again but TI is still my favourite and the location further north is better for us, it also means its not as far to travel to Freemont Street.

We will definitely return to the Casino on our next trip as we still need to see the 'tournament of kings' show and grab a Cinnabon!

Room tip: Royal Tower has upgraded rooms
Date of stay: April 2020
1  Thank joannebR9647TP
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Hotel advertised “sanitized rooms” but it wasn’t even remotely clean. There was a tear in the bed sheet, a dirty mask and socks behind the dresser, writing on the window from previous occupant, dust everywhere, dust and hair on the bathroom floor. People continuously smoked cigarettes and marijuana in the hallway and other rooms and there were smoke stains on walls of the room. The wallpaper was peeling and the bath fan didn’t remove any steam and tripped the GFI plug if the fan and light were turned on together.

1  Thank pmsrph2021
Reviewed 4 March 2021

For a destination city that is trying to get back in its feet the staff was not very friendly(except the bellman). The casino attendant was rude when I accidentally smoked in a no smoking area of the casino. When told where I was I immediately apologized and put out my cigarette, she reached over and snatched the ash tray from me.

1  Thank alistux3