“Body Scrub Siesta!”

Spa Toscana at Peppermill
Ranked #2 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Reno
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Went with mom and mother in law. I had the Blissful Sugar Glow and enjoyed it. The only thing missed were my feet; I don't know if its not included or perhaps my feet scared my masseuse or he had an aversion to feet. The shower was located in the same room and there were multiple shower heads - about 6-9!

My mother-in-law had the Nothing In Between therapy and they altered it to her preference - shoulder massage and feet only with scalp massage; she loved it and it was her first time.

My mom had a deep tissue massage and thoroughly enjoyed it. The only issue she encountered was that they explained we could hang out anywhere of the multiple spa floors and they would find us when it was time for our services. They failed to do this and after 5-10 mins into her appointment, she sought staff out who apologized for not finding her. She was unable to extend her appointment and in the end, they offered a discount for her service and products we had purchased.

While waiting, one can enjoy sitting in the jacuzzi, sit in provided loungers with iPad and headphones for solitude. There is also another area with a pool and jacuzzi on another floor where one can get away from children or general hotel guests and is accessible all day when a service is scheduled. There are lockers available with robes and flip flops provided.

Local residents get 20% off published prices, a benefit for those living in the area.
Be sure to check out the monthly special, I didn't see it online and noticed it posted at the resort AFTER my appointment. It was a birthday special that I would have scheduled.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"like royalty"
"himalayan salt"

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Beautiful spa with a nice menu. Be sure to book well in advance to get treatments together. You can use the facilities all day of your treatment. Jodi is a fabulous nail tech and really nice. Room service at the pool is very nice as well. Great local discount too!

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I really enjoyed going to the Spa. One of the better ones to take a day to visit. They have everything to make your stay at the spa comfortable and pleasant. I Love the pool area where you can grab food and just relax.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Came here on December 30th Friday. Arrived at 6pm, greeted and set up immediately after a full day at the slopes. Exactly what my husband and I needed. We both got 1hr massages and both agreed they were hands down the best massages we have ever had! I believe my masseuse was nick (amazing!!!!). I get massages regularly and can be meticulous about what I like, nick listened and was perfect! The rest of the spa is clean, not over crowded, and relaxing. Gladly would come here again and can see myself spending ALL day! Thank you again for my great stay and helping my body recover after skiing all day.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Checked into the Peppermill on March 4 ...greeted with smiles and eagerness to assist us in any way. While our initial stay was only for this one night, due to unforeseen weather changes...highway 80 was closed and therefore we needed to extend our stay another night, the front desk agents handled ours (and many other guests in the same position we were ) extremely smooth and without having to switch rooms we were accommodated graciously, We can't thank the front desk agents enough.