“Fantastic Spa”

Spa Toscana at Peppermill
Ranked #2 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Reno
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

My companion booked me a massage and facial at this full service spa. They called me to confirm the day before and actually told me that a package would be less than what he booked individually. I thought that was nice. They have an indoor and outdoor area available to spa guests. Pools, hot tubs, steam, sauna and cold plunge. They have everything you can think of. The massage was wonderful, followed by the facial. The staff was wonderful and completely accommodating. If you are in the area I highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

After a year in Afghanistan decide to treat myself to a massage and facial from the time u get there, get their early so you can enjoy the spa steam room, pool even have lunch. Get the Deep Tissue Massage and had the Mens Facial both here totally awesome

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Massage therapist proceeded to talk about herself the entire $170 service; I had asked for "quiet meditative time". Had to walk a long way back to my room to get ID to get into spa, was not told this beforehand. Had to walk 2x long way to get my room key to function. People are friendly but distracted.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Director_Peppermill, Guest Relations Manager at Spa Toscana at Peppermill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank you giving me the opportunity to reach out and learn more about your visit. I wanted to apologize again for your frustrations, and assure you your experience is not indicative of the high standards we strive to maintain. I have shared your comments with our Spa Director, and we are addressing any shortcomings as soon as possible.

If I can be of any further assistance, please use the number I previously provided. I am more than happy to assist with any concerns or questions.

Thanks again for this feedback, and I hope to welcome you back to Spa Toscana in the near future.

David Fuller
Director of Service Excellence

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Went with mom and mother in law. I had the Blissful Sugar Glow and enjoyed it. The only thing missed were my feet; I don't know if its not included or perhaps my feet scared my masseuse or he had an aversion to feet. The shower was located in the same room and there were multiple shower heads - about 6-9!

My mother-in-law had the Nothing In Between therapy and they altered it to her preference - shoulder massage and feet only with scalp massage; she loved it and it was her first time.

My mom had a deep tissue massage and thoroughly enjoyed it. The only issue she encountered was that they explained we could hang out anywhere of the multiple spa floors and they would find us when it was time for our services. They failed to do this and after 5-10 mins into her appointment, she sought staff out who apologized for not finding her. She was unable to extend her appointment and in the end, they offered a discount for her service and products we had purchased.

While waiting, one can enjoy sitting in the jacuzzi, sit in provided loungers with iPad and headphones for solitude. There is also another area with a pool and jacuzzi on another floor where one can get away from children or general hotel guests and is accessible all day when a service is scheduled. There are lockers available with robes and flip flops provided.

Local residents get 20% off published prices, a benefit for those living in the area.
Be sure to check out the monthly special, I didn't see it online and noticed it posted at the resort AFTER my appointment. It was a birthday special that I would have scheduled.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Beautiful spa with a nice menu. Be sure to book well in advance to get treatments together. You can use the facilities all day of your treatment. Jodi is a fabulous nail tech and really nice. Room service at the pool is very nice as well. Great local discount too!